price of 500 hd clone

camslangman

Inactive User
Reaction score
what is the average going price of a dm 500hd clone at this time

about 45 to 55 quid.depending on delivery. egay is full of them mate. You want the rev m tuners.
if an original is 60 quid then it is probably worth spending that extra 15 quid.

EDIT: OOps i cant read properly. thought u were after a 500s but just realised its 500hd. yeah about 180 ish.

about 45 to 55 quid.depending on delivery. egay is full of them mate. You want the rev m tuners.
if an original is 60 quid then it is probably worth spending that extra 15 quid.

EDIT: OOps i cant read properly. thought u were after a 500s but just realised its 500hd. yeah about 180 ish.

thanks ! where do you reckon the 500 hd sits against the 8oo hd which I have . It is kinda half installed only 28 and fta .It works ok . I intend to fit another 2 lnb's for 13 and 19 but I wondered would the 500 hd do the job better or cheaper . I am going to have 2 I have a sky dish which has a quad lnb and I can feed from there. for my wife

Last edited:
i dont advise you on clone boxes due to my bad experience. and i have DM8000 and DM500HD its a very good box. i would go for 90 to 110 cm motorised dish which you can get the best out of the box as there are alot of good FTA channels on 9E 4.8E and 0.8Thore

thanks ! where do you reckon the 500 hd sits against the 8oo hd which I have . It is kinda half installed only 28 and fta .It works ok . I intend to fit another 2 lnb's for 13 and 19 but I wondered would the 500 hd do the job better or cheaper . I am going to have 2 I have a sky dish which has a quad lnb and I can feed from there. for my wife

500HD has got a faster CPU than the 800 HD, 500HD clones are very new only just starting to appear at distributors from China factories.

I would avoid 500HD clones for now, just to see wait and see if they have any issues/problems. The 800HD clones are cheaper and are the latest revisions are much improved and stable now that isues have been ironed out. Get a 800HD clone they are at least 50 quid cheaper than a 500HD clone.

As far as clones go, I have so far had good experiences with all the clones i've owned, I have owned Dm500C, Dm500S, Dm600 S and DM800HD clones. Had HD glitch issues initially with an old revision L3 tuner on Dm800HD clone and noisy fan.

Issue resolved with a Rev M tuner and replaced noisy Fan with USb netbook cooler. Original DM recievers are badly over priced, too expensive. If your going to spend that sort of Money buy Vu Duo.

Last edited:
Looks like DM500HD clones are now with UK suppliers... They are in beta stage though..so tuner drivers not complete and only 1 image available

Seen prices at 189 + delivery. As mentioned earlier probably better to leave well alone until drivers are complete and we have confirmed user reviews etc..

Not a good idea to be early adopters of beta recievers..

Back