Price Angels OK?

Mark_The_Yid

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
I need 3 acekard 2i's. Can anyone confirm whether this company are selling fakes as originals. Also what exactly is the implications of receiving a fake. I'm just after carts that play latest games without patching them.

well iv just seen a thread of sargies saying he had received fakes from there mate!

I got two last week and they dont appear to be fakes and worked fine m8.

How do you spot a fake acekard? I've got one from price angels and it works fine so assumed it wasn't fake. I've ordered 5 more for friends and family, do the fakes work or not with normal acekard software?

i have used price angels many times without any problems.
however i have seen two people posting threads regading problems/poor service from them lately.
maybe they are going downhill???

priceangels do sell fake acecard openly...

the fake cardsd don't take the 1.4.1 update.
so if your card works on dsi 1.4.1 then i think it must be genuine.....

If the dsi is still on 1.4 do you have to update to 1.4.1? Also does the latest games still work unpatched on the Acekards? Purpose of getting them is to not have to keep patching games.

If the dsi is still on 1.4 do you have to update to 1.4.1? Also does the latest games still work unpatched on the Acekards? Purpose of getting them is to not have to keep patching games.

you do not have to update.
any all the new games will work as long as you use the akiou firmware and keep it up to date.......

How quick are they delivering these days - the last ones i ordered took a while and I really need 3 cards - 1 has to be an acekard for a dsi and 2 others for 2 lites - before xmas!!!

How quick are they delivering these days - the last ones i ordered took a while and I really need 3 cards - 1 has to be an acekard for a dsi and 2 others for 2 lites - before xmas!!!

Mine took about 10 days m8

What shipping option did you use?

Sorry to be exact I ordered on the 11th of Nov,it was shipped on the 13th,it left Hong Kong on the 22th,and I received it on the 25th,so thats actually 14 days from start to finish,

as for postage option I just stuck with the default free postage.

I ordered 4 r4i cards from them. About 2 weeks delivery. 3 of them were fine but 1 was completely knackered.
Sent emails and got no reply. After service is poor.

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

guys i notice your all talking about ordering these cards but i personally was worried about them now being illegal to import to the uk and have not ordered due to this, how did you all get round it. I need a few myself for prezzies.

just order them m8.
if you prefer a uk supplier...

try here.

ive had 4 from there latly and 3 have been fakes!

2 were the ones were you can feel the chip through the sticker. And one was an acekard 2.1 dressed up as an acekard 2i.

Ive got 3 more coming my way and they are xmas pressies so if they are clones im going to be very pissed off.

ive had 4 from there latly and 3 have been fakes!

2 were the ones were you can feel the chip through the sticker. And one was an acekard 2.1 dressed up as an acekard 2i.

Ive got 3 more coming my way and they are xmas pressies so if they are clones im going to be very pissed off.

Anywhere you recomend mate need to order asap for crimbo.

i have ordered from priceangels many times and never had a problem.....

but.....
i have seen at least three posts on diffrent forums from diffrent respected members complaining about them.....

the problem withh them is ,
how do you return a faulty or incorrect product to hong kong????

personally , i would give them the benefit of the doubt, and probably will order from them again.
i will be keeping an eye out though for any more complaints....

Mate been browsing a few sites and its added to the confusion as some are saying its only r4 cards that are illegal. I find this difficult to believe.

Mate been browsing a few sites and its added to the confusion as some are saying its only r4 cards that are illegal. I find this difficult to believe.

all nds gamecarts are illegal to sell in the uk.
ninty won the case which made all of these cards illegal about 5 months ago...
all uk suppliers stopped selling them ( well all suppliers i knew of)

there is some uk suppliers, but very difficult to find and very expensive.

as far as i know, it is still illegal to import these cards, but companies like priceangels don't seem to care...

i know of no-one who has had any probs with customs for ordering a card from abroad....

BBC News - Game copiers for Nintendo DS ruled illegal in UK

Back