Price Angels OK?

phatnapper if i were you this close to xmas id order from a uk supplier. Your talking upto 3 weeks delivery.

Yes they are cheap but it's a risk this close to xmas imo.

mate the problem i have is i need 5 for family. ( 2 sons, 2 nephews 1 neice. ) I was originally asked by a few in work to get them if possible ( 3 ). Thats 8 i would need so dont wanna risk the customs thing with that many. damn the law. lol.

phatnapper if i were you this close to xmas id order from a uk supplier. Your talking upto 3 weeks delivery.

Yes they are cheap but it's a risk this close to xmas imo.

Mate was gonna use the dhl/ems service at addtional cost, but think im gonna have to use a uk supplier, cuz i need around 8 i dont wanna risk the customs.

Mate was gonna use the dhl/ems service at addtional cost, but think im gonna have to use a uk supplier, cuz i need around 8 i dont wanna risk the customs.

You would probs be ok ive been bringing them in 3-4 at a time. They dont wiegh much so customs aint really interested.

Some peeps on here order 10 at a time to get the multi buy discount, i guess there is always a risk, but these uk suppliers will be importing them in the hundreds.

thanks for replies guys. One last thing i was looking at the acekard 2i but people are saying they have recieved fakes, was considering the dstti, does it work on the 1.4 firmware. cheers

thanks for replies guys. One last thing i was looking at the acekard 2i but people are saying they have recieved fakes, was considering the dstti, does it work on the 1.4 firmware. cheers

On price angels there are 2 acekard 2i's

One is the (compact ver) the other is the (clone ver) just make sure you order the compact ver. Yes i recieved fakes anyway but i could have just been un lucky lot's of people order from them with no problems.

m8, i wouldnt worry about the customs side of things, as sargie says peeps buy them in tens....

i can honestly say i have never heard of anyone having problems importing these cards.

should also remember (although i don't know if it makes a diffrence in the eyes of the law),
the cards come without sd cards or firmware installed.
so they cannot play "backups" until you get the sd card and put the firmware on it.

i belive that is how kryptview get around customs.
the boxes come fta......

Sargie and Buzzer, just a thanks for All info youve given me. Cheers guys and Rep added.

Is there an alternative to using PriceAngels.com?

I used to buy cards from r4i.co.uk, but they've disappeared and a new Chinese site has taken it's place.

thanks

Just recieved 3 acekards from price angels and all 3 are spot on!

They have come in the new xmas packaging aswell which is handy with them being xmas pressies. :)

I received an Acekard 2 off them in the post this week.
Delivery was fast ,only 8 days but unfortunately the card is faulty.
Its not registering on the DS,says "No DS Card detected"
I've tried it on 2 different Ds's but no good.
I tried putting a piece of paper in the slot for a better connection but its still not working.
Pretty pissed off.

i have a card like that,
i have to eject/re-insert with ppower on

i have a card like that,
i have to eject/re-insert with ppower on

I tried that ,it didnt work unfortunately.
First time buying off Priceangels and I buy a dud.
I must have bought 20 DS carts off DX over the years and never a problem.
Pity they stopped selling them.

I tried that ,it didnt work unfortunately.
First time buying off Priceangels and I buy a dud.
I must have bought 20 DS carts off DX over the years and never a problem.
Pity they stopped selling them.

ffs m8,
thats really unlucky,
i have loads of cards from priceangels and never had a problem....

i would try contacting their customer support.. nothing to loose.....

Yes ,I suppose its worth a shot trying customer support.
The card was only 11 euro ,so its not much ,more the inconvenience of having to wait until another one arrives.
I'm not filled with confidence about ordering off them again,it could be another dud.Chinese holiday season is coming up soon too.

I've got a acekard 2i comming for a DSI what AKAIO_v1.8.5a do I put on it theres 2 in this thread , ones 524kb and the others 2.67mb

NO THERE NOT
I just got deliverd 3 Acekards put them in and they all came up as CLONES and won't work,

NO THERE NOT
I just got deliverd 3 Acekards put them in and they all came up as CLONES and won't work,

They do sell clones and they also sell originals. The clones are cheaper and marked (clone ver).

However i have also recieved a clone from them when i ordered 3 acekards.

They do sell clones and they also sell originals. The clones are cheaper and marked (clone ver).

However i have also recieved a clone from them when i ordered 3 acekards.

Is there anything you can do with a clone?

Back