Premiere

if yes do you want to be testers for this i found???

Found on another forum just tried on my dreambox 500s and works 100% !!

DCCamd-Emu_Test

For Gemini
-MCT* and Redlight channels work on 13°
-Premiere is working

Just FTP to tmp folder then manual install via blue panel

any one brave enough yet to try this lol

those of you that are not working, have you deffo entered your pc internal IP addy and not the dreambox addy? Also try with your firewall on pc disabled. Also when you have edited and reloaded your newcmd.list file you should restart the dreambox- full power off restart maybe best.

Its quite simple the way it works. Once you have entered the CWS line in your config that means that it requests the mecm answer from your pc on port 6001, then the software sends the answer and the chans clear. So if its not working then its likely a failure of traffic on port 6001 between pc & dream, so just check you got IP correct and allowing traffic ~ie firewall not stopping it.

well spotted Paul K - if you did have a look at my tut (not sure if it helped anyone) where it says restart softcam I meant restart cam.

Sorry for any confusement - I'm going back to watch some Premiere, anyone going to join me?!!! lol

Crazy

got it working this morning. it was the port in my communication setup on dreambox was set to port 80,changed it to 6001 and now clearing:)

Put together a bit of a tut - hope it helps
Attached Files

Crazy...can u zip this file for me.....

I have cams downloaded on tm9100 but yet to see 1 encrypted chan working LOL

its from here that i aint really got a clue wot im supposed to be doing....looks like theres a bit more file tinkering on pc/router involved .....goona have to get to grips with ftp and the control centres rather than just hope ethernet connection options are enuff and do the job....

cheers
Rob

got it working this morning. it was the port in my communication setup on dreambox was set to port 80,changed it to 6001 and now clearing:)

this will now clash with the http access to your box m8

@ bert ill sort out your configs this afternoon m8y ;)

u shouldnt have to change any ports on the dreambox krazy mate perhaps your computer is blocking 6001?

nice one palm just got round to doing as busy fitting new bathroom and repairing the ceiling in my new kitchen which i flooded the other day,
very straight forward instructions,nice one mate.

nice one palm just got round to doing as busy fitting new bathroom and repairing the ceiling in my new kitchen which i flooded the other day,
very straight forward instructions,nice one mate.

glad it was nice and easy for you jase

Got mine working last nite guess whot pinky wrong ip addy lol

good to hear its working :).

Ok now that you guys have it working is anyone going to share it in the dreambox room so that others can use it? And can we have a tutorial in there? I just think that if something is 'public' then it dont need to be kept hidden in this room. We should try to help on the main forum so that others can benefit too.

There is also a new cam emu available that doesnt need the pc connected to get premiere working. Its called Dccam if anyones interested, but i not got the time to test or upload at the mo, but its been working fine for others.
Regards.

if yes do you want to be testers for this i found???

Found on another forum just tried on my dreambox 500s and works 100% !!

DCCamd-Emu_Test

For Gemini
-MCT* and Redlight channels work on 13°
-Premiere is working

Just FTP to tmp folder then manual install via blue panel

already posted lee i dont know if anyone has tried this version post 37 mate in this thread

I tried it but when i go to manual install there is nothing there to install

already posted lee i dont know if anyone has tried this version post 37 mate in this thread

Missed your post with the dccamd in jimmy, but I tried it last night and still working well today.
I d/l'd it from _http://www.satandream.com/ along with an auto downloader plugin for the satan key bundle which is also working well :)

At the moment I have to switch between Mgcamd (share) and dccamd (premier), not sure if there's a way round this, but no great hassle to start/restart cam(s).
Here's the satan keys auto downloader thingy I'm using. I ftp'd the 2 files as the .readme suggested to /var/tuxbox/plugins.

@Paul: you need to ftp the dccamd.tar.bz2 file to the /tmp folder. Note that the .bz2 extension doesn't show up until you view the file properties, it looks just like a regular winrar file. Might be where you're going wrong m80?

Cheer's m8 i'll give it a go tomorrow iv'e had enough of it today lol

Back