Premiere

Paul-K

Inactive User
Reaction score
Is this back on the dreambox

bairn is watching toy story so cant check will check later and report back if no-one else does before

just got it working on the dreambox will write a read me later on how its done and all needed files aswell

Right first of all you need to ftp into ur dreambox

go into var/keys and right click on newcamdlist and edit it will open up and then paste CWS = xxx.xx.xxx.xx 6001 dummy dummy 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14

xxx.xx.xxx.xx=ur computers ip save it and upload it back into the dreambox

* Open SBCL and go to Tuner:
--> Port 6001
--> Client : IP of your dreambox
--> Protocol: newcamd
--> press [START]
go to S2-emu (up on the left)
--> Enabled (checked)

* Go on Premiere channel and restart CCcam 1.7.1 or mgcamd1.22

this is what i did and premiere is open

Last edited:
Cheer's Jimmy i'll give it a go

assume u all have the same file as me lol if not blame digi

ed did u ftp any files over other than edited newcamd list?

No just updated the newcamd.list and downloaded the programme Jimmy attached and changed the IP address's. Restarted softcam and rebooted the dreambox.

Ed

well mine isnt working:(

you say adressess as in two i only changed the top one is that right?

Didn't change the bottom one (sbclx2) but did press start. I also clicked start on servers tab and on s2-emu ticked enabled and autoecm is ticked.

Not sure all that is needed but it works so I'll leave it alone! lol

Ed

do we need to ftp any of the files into the box and if so where jimmy?

no files krazy just edit the one i listed and pste in exactly the same in it does work im watching premiere now

just tried this on a TM9100 with mgcamd 1.22 and newcs 1.20 and it dont work, just keeps restarting the cam constantly untill its removed from the newcamd.list file :(

just tried this on a TM9100 with mgcamd 1.22 and newcs 1.20 and it dont work, just keeps restarting the cam constantly untill its removed from the newcamd.list file :(

try it on ur dreambox then lol

try it on ur dreambox then lol

after the hell i went through today trying to get it swapped over with minimum disruption to others you got no chance m8 lol

only took me 24 hours, but i was drunk for 10, sleeping for 5, on the bog for 2 and had the kids here for it all lol

I hope you get it working mate as otherwise I'll be gutted with my 9100 being delivered on Monday.

Over on the other forum they are talking about Premiere being available on all Linux receivers but the software looks really complicated.

Ed

ill have a proper read through it all tomorrow and try again

Back