Premiere channels ???

Just been having alook at the above post, i think thats your best bet , connect to your tv , connect to your router and take it from there, i assume youve scanned a satellite and got some pictures (perhaps 19.2 ) the keys folder is in the var folder, these boxes can be magic little toys , and like all toys need to be maintained, sometimes numerous times a day, lots of support for the dreambox,
Running Mutant 200s,,niablo image,,,10X50 nightvisions,
Regards Boris

thanks boris.

got her working last night, got the cam from the addons menu.

thanks

Hi guys,
have switched over to astra19e

and got the latest softcam.key file from the ramraider thread, but it won't open premier?

am i missing something obvious?

i've chmod 755 on the /var/keys directory just incase.. but it just won't open, today, with the Softcam.key from yesterday.

Hi guys,

and got the latest softcam.key file from the ramraider thread, but it won't open premier?

i've chmod 755 on the /var/keys directory just incase.. but it just won't open, today, with the Softcam.key from yesterday.

I just has a look at http://www.rdi-files.com/nagra2.php and it seems that the 00 key for premier has changed...

this is the next key....

I assume that I'm gonna get no where until i update both keys?

I made a fresh start last week, in a determined effort to get this working...

I've been struggling for months with different cams, softcams, keys etc. On a dreambox 7020S I was using gemini 3.4, with every cam that I could find installed plus I have t-rex, dragon, diablo wireless and I even tried a season wireless using wce. This configuration needed daily re-programming of the Dragon or Trex cams. No autoupdates.

I backed up this image with all the cams and settings, to the CF card using FlashWizard from a windows box and started out with a new download of Gemini 3.6 and no cams installed.

Installed this onto the CF card - Flashwizard copies the channels and settings over and adds them to the new image. I didn't have to rescan and edit the channels and bouqets - making me very happy indeed.
I then installed MGCAMD 1.24, using DCC under windows. Simply FTP the .tar.gz file (unopened) into the /tmp directory. Then usinging the remote control and blue button, ADDONS/manual install, navigate to the tmp folder and green button to install.
Inside the gemini image and under the blue button, in plug-ins, select Luxsat Softcam update 2.5c and install this. This will let you download the daily softcam files and install them easily using the remote control.
MGcamD is autoupdating on TPS by switching to France 2 or 4 or M6 and the cam will download the daily keys and open up TPS. Premiere is updated as is Digital+ by the download of the softcam keys files.

This worked instantly - and has been working for week now giving D+, TPS and Premiere. only needing a simple channel change to get the TPS keys updated or a quick blue button download to get the regular softcam files.

Takes about 20 minutes and gives the required result.

Last edited:
mutant200s best cam

hi bigboris i to run a mutant200s and have experemented with most images.i have tryed hl2.16 and even thow i could unlock premier i could"t unlock it all using 2.16version.after a lot of reflashings of differant images the only one that unlocked all premier was highlander2.13&mgcamd1.23 or mgcamd1.24,i have had no probs unlocking using both these versions of mgcamd.it seems that the overall capabilitys for unlocking came down to the image and not the cam installed as i used the same mgcamd in all the images i have tryed and as i said earlyer the most capable was highlander2.13 and mgcamd1.23 or 24version.apart from that just make sure when you have installed the cam be sure to update your softcam keys with the most recently updated you can fined and you should be good to go.hope you get it sorted.i have a archive of images and cams backed up from over 12months+ since i aquired my mutant200s so if theres any images or cams you require id be glad to forward the by email if you require any.best ov luck.
ps try fantacytean.net/forum and just to add even thow there has been sum changes recently reguarding indens with premier my mutant hasn"t had any probs unlocking premier at all even after these changes,

Last edited:
update

I made a fresh start last week, in a determined effort to get this working...

I've been struggling for months with different cams, softcams, keys etc. On a dreambox 7020S I was using gemini 3.4, with every cam that I could find installed plus I have t-rex, dragon, diablo wireless and I even tried a season wireless using wce. This configuration needed daily re-programming of the Dragon or Trex cams. No autoupdates.

I backed up this image with all the cams and settings, to the CF card using FlashWizard from a windows box and started out with a new download of Gemini 3.6 and no cams installed.

Installed this onto the CF card - Flashwizard copies the channels and settings over and adds them to the new image. I didn't have to rescan and edit the channels and bouqets - making me very happy indeed.
I then installed MGCAMD 1.24, using DCC under windows. Simply FTP the .tar.gz file (unopened) into the /tmp directory. Then usinging the remote control and blue button, ADDONS/manual install, navigate to the tmp folder and green button to install.
Inside the gemini image and under the blue button, in plug-ins, select Luxsat Softcam update 2.5c and install this. This will let you download the daily softcam files and install them easily using the remote control.
MGcamD is autoupdating on TPS by switching to France 2 or 4 or M6 and the cam will download the daily keys and open up TPS. Premiere is updated as is Digital+ by the download of the softcam keys files.

This worked instantly - and has been working for week now giving D+, TPS and Premiere. only needing a simple channel change to get the TPS keys updated or a quick blue button download to get the regular softcam files.

Takes about 20 minutes and gives the required result.

hi there ,
can anyone tell me where to get the luxsat softcam update?
i'm online now with the dream box 500 but can'tfind it.

tnx

http://users.pandora.be/LuxSat/Files/LuxSat KeyBundel Gemini.zip
Unpack the file on your windows machine - we need useraddon XML.

if you already have this file on the dreambox, edit the entry to read :

<item>
<item name="Luxsat 2.0" url="http://www.luxsat.eu/hpengine/download_files/luxsatcam.xml"/>
</item>

Here is the helpfile that is inside the zip :

The download of the luxsat softcam and keys to the dreambox is valid for all the dreambox except for the 7025, there is a special version for it.

1) Goto the Home page of luxsat => Files => LuxSat Dream Keybundel For Gemini and download the zip file

2) Unzip the file on your PC, you will find the file USERADDON.XML

3) This file is also on your dreambox en need to be replace, for the 7020 you will need to place the file with DCC into the directory /var/etc and for the 7000/500 place the file in /var/tuxbox/config

Go now to your receiver

1) Blue button

2) Options

3) Download and install

4) Look for LUXSAT 2.0 at the end of the list

5) Select it and push OK

6) Select the Luxsat-softcam-script DM500/7020 2.5C

Follow the indication and confirm with the green button

You have now the LUXSAT NEWS and the LUXSAT KEYBUNDLE installed on your dream

At this point all you need to do is execute the plugins for the download of the keys.

To do so perform the following operations

1) Blue button

2) Plugins

3) Luxsat-SoftCam-Download 2.5C

4) Select and press OK...

The keys files are now downloaded you have now to select your cam and restart it.

Good LUX

Excellent wobbly!!

I'll give this a shot, thanks a lot, exactly what i was looking for

tnx

let us know if this worked for you

It might be worth making it a sticky if one does not exist, as this is by far the easiest way that I have found to access these three big euro-packages (premiere/tps/digital+) and keeping them up to date.

Yes, i think a sticky makes a lot of sence, you can see from my posts i've been asking about updates and it's only since yesterday i've learned about this.
thanks again.

Hi guys,

just leave it on a premiere channel mine take about 10 seconds to come on but after that when you change channel they clear instantly even with the next key in

Hi Ram Raider,

I had no luck last night with mgmCam 1.24 and your soft key, i updated the softcam.key file and added the nextkey for premier but still no luck,

I possibly did something v.stupid but can't figure out what.

the chanel i left on was premier sport portal on 19.2e,

do a search on my posts over the last couple of days,

Only the TPS package auto updates over the air (on France 2 or 4 or M6)

Premiere does not update like this, you have to download the daily softcam updates for premiere and digital+.
So leaving the stb tuned to a premiere chanell is wasting your enthusiasm. You need to do 10 minutes on one of the above to do it proper-like.

Thanks again,

Ya I'm going installing the update tonight, i'm just wondering what in gods name i did wrong that cause putting on gemini/mgmcam1.24 and the dailysoftkey on its own did nothing for me, that's the only thing that worries me, the auto updater will only change the softcam.key i gater so i can't see how it will start working..

maybe i'll reflash gemini, put on the cam again and put on the updater and try it that way. can't see how i'll do it any differently though.

tnx again though, i'll definitly post my findings.

well you've little to lose, if the image is non-functional, do a fresh install of gemini3.6 and mgcamd, saving your channels etc if you have sorted them already.

If you do it the way i described in my other posts, you dont have to edit anything/much so there is a low risk of a balls-up.

seems that the only editing was someone needing to edit the useraddon.xml to point the softcam updater to the correct website.

Because the images and cams can be obtained from difference sources, sometimes the updates are pointing at the wrong servers.

I personally use luxsat.be for getting my gemini images and softcam updates, this ensures that the nice people at luxsat have already configured the gemini image and the blue-button softcam updates already working ! eg no frigging or manual downloads etc.

half a dozen button-pushes on the remote control updates all three packages.

Premiere seems to use the same keys all month, with the new keys included in the softcam updates, TPS needs to be parked on an update channel each morning to read the new daily keys and digital plus gets its daily keys from the softcam download.

Last edited:
thanks you,, yip think a reflash seeming it'll only take a minute or so.

Thanks for you help wobble and I'll let you know how i get on.. this this is definitly one for a sticky!

as an afterthought, take a look at the range of radio channels available from premiere. There is a list of about 20 CD quality 24x7 no voice no ads music stations, 60s, 70s, reggae, jazz, etc etc - real nice extra.

Back