prem games

imyeman2000

Member ++
Reaction score
hi guys im new to this. been flashing my cable box of late and now they are goin off was wondering can anybody give me any information about these satalite dishes you can buy and recieve the premiership games that the panel recieve on sports desk on a saturday! ive seen them advertised on ebay and that before but i cant remember what they a re called now.. whats best to buy and easiest to install to recieve the footy on saturday afternoons.. any information recieved would be a great help thank you! im an avid sunderland fan and i wanna watch us beat all you teams at the top next season lol.. cheers

Hi mate you need something like a 90cm motorised dish, theyre are more satellites up there than just the sky one ;) Then your best bet is to go down the cardsharing router with a linux box.

Cheers

cheers bud ! is that the same sort of thing doing with the cable boxes! does the linux require a dish and how easy is it to get the card sharing!! thanks mate

yes mate you will require a dish to pick up the channels,motorised will give you the most options,theres a bit involved in the cardsharing but there is plenty of advice around the forum decide what sat/sats you would like then the receiver would you want hd?

Back