ppv channels??

premprop51

DW F1 champion 2011
VIP Member
Reaction score
can't seem to fine the ppv 1/2 channels on box (looking for the ufc) done a scan but still not there,anyone else having problems with these??

cheers.

can't seem to fine the ppv 1/2 channels on box (looking for the ufc) done a scan but still not there,anyone else having problems with these??

cheers.

ufc is not ppv m8 its on espn skyuk

thanks for that m8, just seen it it's on at 10.

cheers.

bn looking for the ppv channels my self and woundering if there will b showing Haye vs Harrisons on saturday

as posted in other threads in the kv section the kv doesnt have the ppv channels

the kv defo did have ppv channels i can remember watching the last fight which was on ppv1 but cant seem to find it now.

cheers.

you are correct, they did have ppv, but not now,be happy with what you have,lol

Oh im happy with what i have,just not happy about having to pay for the boxing next week!

cheers.

Oh im happy with what i have,just not happy about having to pay for the boxing next week!

cheers.

Surely its a small price to pay compared to what you get on the rest of the channels for not a lot of outlay ;)

who rattled your cage you cheeky pr**k!

im not that bothered if i really wanna watch it i will pay for it!

tuff sh***
get off ya arse and sort it out then................ oh forgot ya want it for nothink ???

who rattled your cage you cheeky pr**k!

im not that bothered if i really wanna watch it i will pay for it!

Right chaps, this is your one and only warning. Keep on the topic, and no flaming eachother, or personal insults. If it continues then infactions will be handed out.

when there was areas in britian still N1 then i think they were able to use that for the ppv, now all of britian is N3 (i think) then it is only the full package without the ppv you get.
still a great saving no matter what you get.

thanks scottyboy,

yes it is a great saving and box,just i know that i did recieve ppv channels only a month or so ago just wondered if maybe a scan/update was needed again.....obviously not.

cheers.

thanks scottyboy,

yes it is a great saving and box,just i know that i did recieve ppv channels only a month or so ago just wondered if maybe a scan/update was needed again.....obviously not.

cheers.

Well if you got it a month ago then maybe the server had paid for it to be screened at that time,and may do so in the future but I wouldnt count on it :)

nope as scottyboy said the cw were being uploaded from an n1 area so no cost to server guys. i doubt they will put it on but they may only have to pay for it on one sub box which isnt expecting a lot imo.

channel 1022 its called sky events and you should be getting the advert for the fight on saturday which normally means you will be getting it

Back