Postcodes

So who`s got the lastest post code file for tomtom and how can you tell what verison of post codes you have? I have a link to new maps ver 6.75.1449 and with this came a new post code file, but the size in Mb was the same as my old one, so I did`nt bother with it, So how can you tell what ver you have?

As far back as I can remember the post codes file has been the same so i don't really bother to change it anymore though I have upgarded my Tom tom through three diferent versions. I would n't worry m8 if it works than its fine.

my file is 9.42mb ver 504

open the ver file with note pad

[description]
ID=GreatbritainPostal_teleatlas
version=504

Last edited:
yup mine is too, but the link with the new maps has what it says is an updated post code file, whether is is or not i just dont know? its the same size as my old one, 9.42 mb, I suppose if you have a brand new post code to try it with?.......anyone have a new post code, newly built house maybe?. if you know what I mean

The files size on my pda is 9.6 mb. I think I installed mine form a zip file which was over 13mb but then that included Tom Tom own install s/w.

Tar Dave, is this the self installing type? I`m used to just copying the .zip file into a folder? How do I sort this one.

Back