Postcodes

Here you go this should work, if not let me know i'll grab it from the PDA.
Remember to put it in a folder called ZIP and put it in the right folder (which i dont know off the top of my head, maybe someone can enlighten us)

I was running 6.01 and went to 6.2 as well and it messed everything up and couldnt use the postcode file so i went back to 6.01. I'll stick to what works lol, you know what they say, dont try fix something that aint broken.

Hi,

I'm having the same problem with getting postcodes to work on 6.2

Does anyone know where I can get 6.01 from?

try this,

when i installed mine it messed up the first letter of the zip code file, using active sync, file explorer i just changed the first letter to a "z" and all worked ok

Hi,

I'm having the same problem with getting postcodes to work on 6.2

Does anyone know where I can get 6.01 from?

has anyone got the postcode search to work on v6.2, my one has not even got postcode search at all, i have tried the zip file thing, no luck

I think a lot of people have become confused with the Tom Tom version numbering. I read somewhere that the 6.2 version was for non-european countries and the latest version for Europe is 6.03. I tried 6.2 and de-installed it because the postcode does not work. Tomtom 6.03 is great and I especially like the way it tells you which junction to leave the mororway.

Try here

No links to cracks !!!!!!

read the fecking rules!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks m8, where does the Guam_650 go, and cannot get the tomtom icon on the main screen

Sorry modd if I have misunderstood the rules.

Last edited:
Is there a way of moving the ZIP folder from the device memory to the SD card and telling TT6 to use the new location?

Hi to all, I've got TomTom 5.21 running on WM5.0 and I can't get postcodes to work. Can someone help. Thanks

Back