post office thieves

dibbers

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yeah i'm fckng sick of it the amount of sh*t that i send people through the post and the amount of stuff that don't make it to it's destination sucks big fury,bleeding, smelly horse teeth....

Man i bought a Packard Bell home network thingy majig of fleabay and couldn't get it working so i sent it back in the post and it got fking nicked, the best i got off the post office was " whats the tracking number " menaing did you insure it.

Why can i not just send a simple item back through the post with out having to insure it ?

I mean whats the point of having an option to send it with out any insurance ?

the clever " bottom feeders " who work for royal mail notice items that dont have a bar code on it and think " hello there " your coming home with me.

....the thing that pisses me off the most is the fact that i even sent something bar coded last year and the thing got pinched......even when it was insured, that was a bastard ball ache as well, trying to get some compen for a tracked item.

Just lost £70.00 quid man, that item will never be found....

it's fking ironic there was an article on the BBC news web site that said that the royal fail had delivered a post card that had " to the washer man" south end on sea and they managed to deliver it, big fking slap on the back the got, what about all the fking missing stuff you bar stewards.....

up yours royal fail ! you bunch of

mad m8 , a m8 of mines cousin meet a lad that in the army and has now been posted in Iraq , anyway she sent him some cannabis and vodka in the post (yea l know) she got an e:mail yesterday saying thanx pmsl , great that , wtf

New to me is that , RM thieving mail are you sure the peeps at the other end aren't lying mate?

no mate i posted this as ive had

CPU registered post STOLEN £30.00
3 DVD never arrived to my house over the past 3 month. STOLEN
Cd's sent to scotland STOLEN
net2plug £70.00 STOLEN
Other stuff STOLEN

So over the last year all the above, sent or received STOLEN.....by the bottom feeders.

Yeah i'm fckng sick of it the amount of sh*t that i send people through the post and the amount of stuff that don't make it to it's destination sucks big fury,bleeding, smelly horse teeth....

Man i bought a Packard Bell home network thingy majig of fleabay and couldn't get it working so i sent it back in the post and it got fking nicked, the best i got off the post office was " whats the tracking number " menaing did you insure it.

Why can i not just send a simple item back through the post with out having to insure it ?

I mean whats the point of having an option to send it with out any insurance ?

the clever " bottom feeders " who work for royal mail notice items that dont have a bar code on it and think " hello there " your coming home with me.

....the thing that pisses me off the most is the fact that i even sent something bar coded last year and the thing got pinched......even when it was insured, that was a bastard ball ache as well, trying to get some compen for a tracked item.

Just lost £70.00 quid man, that item will never be found....

it's fking ironic there was an article on the BBC news web site that said that the royal fail had delivered a post card that had " to the washer man" south end on sea and they managed to deliver it, big fking slap on the back the got, what about all the fking missing stuff you bar stewards.....

up yours royal fail ! you bunch of

Totally agree mate i recieved a letter/book yesterday that had been sent special delivery postman just posted it through the door supposed to have been signed for great service that useless bunch of tw**s just makes me wonder how the hell the postman can get away with it as surely he has to show it has been delivered via the peely strip and signature what makes it worse is this isnt the first time its happened

Hang on a sec. Not all items sent special or recorded delivery require a signature. It depends on the sender.

If you are trading on ebay and you aren't sending items recorded delivery then you really are asking for trouble. I'd have a guess that the stuff you 'lost' in the post either was never sent or the person at the other end nicked it. I'd trust a postman over an ebay trader anyday.

Last edited:
a m8 of mine was jailed for this in 2004 :S i told him to stop whan i fond out but he never listend
heres the story for the pappers

Wigan News - Wigan Today: News, Sport, Jobs, Property, Cars, Entertainments & More
Wigan News - Wigan Today: News, Sport, Jobs, Property, Cars, Entertainments & More

also wen i was looking for the artical i found this as well

just read it, and guess what...... woman to blame...relationship problems..say no more

Hang on a sec. Not all items sent special or recorded delivery require a signature. It depends on the sender.

If you are trading on ebay and you aren't sending items recorded delivery then you really are asking for trouble. I'd have a guess that the stuff you 'lost' in the post either was never sent or the person at the other end nicked it. I'd trust a postman over an ebay trader anyday.

So why would you send recorded or special ? As far as i was aware will check with p.o later all special delivery items require a signature not only are you insuring the item against loss but can request a copy of the actual signature
as do recorded as proof it has been delivered

Recorded delivery ensures the item is delivered being recorded from depot to depot to postman and finally to delivery address

Special delivery ensures deliver by noon the next day being tracked along the way and insures the item too.

wether its inshawed or not there still liable if they lose it.

it amazing how fast they pay up if you sue em

just write to telling they lose you want payment in 14 day or your seek a ccj pluss cost

if they dont pay do it and get ccj on them at you local county court.

The thing I hate is....when you are expecting something that is sent recorded signed for (and you have to sign for it), they chap your door and if you aren't in, they fill out the wee red slip and take it away with them. Then the next day, they don't even chap your door (becuase they don't have your parcel), they just post the split through the door.

What's the point in that! Just post it the first day and let me pick it up at the local office!

On the other hand, some of the courier companies are quite good. I've had a split through the post saying the parcel is in my back garden and one saying my package is at a neighbours house! Save's me travelling 10 miles to their local regional office to pick it up! :)

Last edited:
i,ve had dvd's go missing plenty of times and we seem to have lots of different posties in our area. i think they must employ casuals or temp contracts and they're not vetted properly like they used to be

Did a bunch of rom cards for bn3 not too long ago. He asked me to do some more, but after 2 weeks no show, unfortunately he said he hadn't sent 'em reg'd post. Why is it they can deliver 9 million pieces of cack but its only important / valuable stuff that goes missing. Cheques, bills, cash??

...because boring old pieces of paper don't mean any thing to them, a parcel thats a little heavy or odly shaped with out a serial number on it....bingo back of the net.....

just read it, and guess what...... woman to blame...relationship problems..say no more

: shocked2 So they stole the mail, but it wasn't their fault, it was the woman's fault. Is that what you're trying to say?? : shocked2

A robbing git is a robbing git m8. No excuses.

: shocked2 So they stole the mail, but it wasn't their fault, it was the woman's fault. Is that what you're trying to say?? : shocked2

A robbing git is a robbing git m8. No excuses.

lololooloolo...true.....

i agree....

i agree....

i agree....

Nope nothing to do with flea bay, all itmes either sent by me or sent from friends to me.....funny everything i've ever ordered off fleabay i've all ways received.

Once upon a time it was really hard to get a job at the post office but now , especially with agencies , anyone can get a job. here in coventry there are quite a few refugees now delivering the mail, how the hell can someone that probably didn'y have a passport get a job at the PO? I mean how the hell can they check that they have a criminal record if they don't even really know who they are.

Back