Polsat and TPS

kinesis

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi, everytime multivision goes blank I just go to M6 or M6 music black and multivision is back again. But what happens when polsat goes blank, is there anything that can be done to make it clear?
I have the latest keys etc but still getting blank screen on Polsat. I'm using a DM 7025 with Pli image and CCcam 2.08. Any help or pointers greatly appreciated.

not sure just learning myself mate but would you not need the latest CCcam config file

Dunno about the CCcam config file, i'm using CCcam downloaded via the plugins in Pli.

CCcam.cfg is the config file for card sharing.

Hi curious, any reason the polsat is showing a blank screen, anything I should try out?

Kids are all watching the England game so I can't check anything, what channel you having problems with so i can check on mine later?

All of polsat channels including the Polsat sports channels.

Hi

I don,t think that any of the cams ( cccam\mgcamd etc ) are AU
at the moment mate. Cccam does sometimes have it in their new
releases. If you really want Polsat, i,d get myself a Diablo Cam, its
always on it. Anyway Polsat will be going to Nagra 3 in a couple of
months, so the screen will be black. I know quite a few Polish who
have brought their recievers and uptodate cards with them over
here and they tell me that Polsat is already sending out new cards.

Fezzy

easiest way is to donwload the latest key bundle SATAN/SIN/Hacksat etc.....that makes up for no AU on these CAMS as they are fairly quick especially hacksat

as far as i was aware of the only emu to au polsat at the minute is scam m8

down as off today lol sending fake keys at the moment but im sure a fix will be avialiable shortly

Back