poll

davidh

<font color="RED">Administrator</font>
VIP Member
Reaction score
what system do u own

tell us what system u own

i own hyundai hss1000 patched very impresed with it with 1metre dish and h toh motor only problem ive found is if signal streangth is under 40% you dont get a picture but everything else is fantastic
faz

Hi

Just treated myself to a Samsung DSR9500 via ci, 1mtr dish,
well chuffed with it. ;)

just got a manhattan skyline 3000 on seca very easy to use works well with 60cm dish get 86% signal strenth:Clap:

Echostar 3600 ip viacess Come on!! with a 1meter dish (and a lot of help from davidh)!!;)

thanks for all who took part gives us an idea what we need to find for u all

eg: hexs ,upgrades etc

if there is anything sat related that u need and cannot find here
post and ask we will all try to sort it for u

:D: :D: :D:

Mine's a Hyundai HSS 1000IR Patched with motorized 1M dish.
Only had it a month and finding it very tempremental. Using fun and silver cards it frequently refuses to decode and has to be switched on and off for it to work. Have never been able to get a Goldie to work in either a 1.3 or 1.5 Aston cam. Not too impressed so far.

at90s8515_flash_v381

This flash file only needs to be written to the card once, after that just update the eprom with the hex file.

It's that simple.

Thanks to boris for this.

hyundai1000ir

Special thanks to Boris for his work in constantly updating this file.

This file is now auto updating just reset the card.
eeprom

try these in ur stb m8 these are fun
if still a prob try ds9 for the nokia ,if no go post and tell me what the prob is

gold silver fun cards

I'm decoding seca aston 1.5 channels with a gold card on a Manhattan 3000 with no problems but, some days the picture locks up then kicks in again would a silver or fun card work better than the gold card and cure this snag?:rolleyes:

picc2rd_2[1].2b8_cam_juny

try this on a silver

many thanks I'll give them a go! where cheap for silver cards?:)

For davidh - Both Boris and Satkoos work perfectly on both Fun and Silver. The problems start occuring when you change channels (accidently!!) to say a Seca 2 channel and then back to the original channel, it cannot decript without a nudge of the on/off button. I have redownloaded the patches but makes no difference.
For sasukorg - When in Aston cam mode I have tried all the Seca Hex codes published on this and other boards and cannot get any to work. The 1.3 cam I have had for years and was working perfectly over a month ago in an Echostar3000IP. Sorry now I got rid of it. The 1.5 cam is new from Astratech.

davidh. Have noted your Seca (gold card) downloads, will try them later. I've got to go and get a new H-H motor mount this morning. The old one, about 5 years old, packed in last night.
BTW do you know sells Gregorian dishes now, I'm contemplating
getting one?

hi m8 only thing i can tell u is to remove the seca2 channels no good untill the big fix lol
gregorion dishes forget it m8 very hard to get hold of one

delete all your radio channels on the hss 1000 your box will run alot better
faz

Back