Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

plug and play receiver

caines1989

Inactive User
hello guys i have a dm800hd with sim2.01 it works ok it has a 7 day epg, with sly numbering, and rats picons also the updater the best ever. but sometimes the image crashes and i have to re flash the dm800hd again from the beginning to brand new again. so the point im getting to is :-

a couple work guys are interested in buying a receiver but they are not really computer literate so i think its best that i get them the easiest plug and play receiver that has a twin tuner x2 dvb-s-s2, 7 day epg. and it can have auto bouquets for sly numbering. also rats picons and updater. but preferably the cheapest and the image that doesnt crash or anything like that.

can you guys please help me select a box or hints and tips.

(p.s sorry for posting in the wrong section if i have)

hello guys i have a dm800hd with sim2.01 it works ok it has a 7 day epg, with sly numbering, and rats picons also the updater the best ever. but sometimes the image crashes and i have to re flash the dm800hd again from the beginning to brand new again. so the point im getting to is :-

a couple work guys are interested in buying a receiver but they are not really computer literate so i think its best that i get them the easiest plug and play receiver that has a twin tuner x2 dvb-s-s2, 7 day epg. and it can have auto bouquets for sly numbering. also rats picons and updater. but preferably the cheapest and the image that doesnt crash or anything like that.

can you guys please help me select a box or hints and tips.

(p.s sorry for posting in the wrong section if i have)

For all that someone needs to set the box up 1st but once set up it shouldn't need done again. I have a vu duo clone running vix 3 and no crashes unless I add a plugin it doesnt like lol

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

For all that someone needs to set the box up 1st but once set up it shouldn't need done again. I have a vu duo clone running vix 3 and no crashes unless I add a plugin it doesnt like lol

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

haha thanks for the info bud its exactly like my dm800hd when it doesn't like it with some plugins lol but what twin tuner would you recommend mate?

What ever box you get for the specification you need and the Auto bouquets it will have to be an Enigma2 receiver, Best specify a budget so you can get a better idea of whats available

haha thanks for the info bud its exactly like my dm800hd when it doesn't like it with some plugins lol but what twin tuner would you recommend mate?

vu duo clone for me, if you can afford an original or a solo2 then do that. If your on a budget then nbox 5800sx is great at 120 quid

Back