Pli DM7025 now and next on infobar

Thanks again guys for all the help, the above softcam worked, lol until the next keyroll, which can be anytime. So does this mean everytime there is a keyroll we come back and post here or is there a manual way of editing anything to get back up and running?

Thanks for the tip Sicilian, I did what you suggested and on reboot within a minute the pay channel cleared, so hopefully it will AU.

I spoke too soon, the freezing is back:(

Westkill, is it possible to get your keys and scce to work with CCcam?

cccam dont seem to work for me

mgcamd freezes after a while

evocamd works ok

Westkill,
If you grab both rom7 keys from keylist.txt and copy them into softcam.key, and change the prov.id from 5401 to 5501, cccam should clear ok.
Sometimes the rom10/11 keys give cc problems, so just use the rom 7's.

As far as i'm aware cccam won't AU nagra 1. Is this still the case, does anyone know? What does this ROM120.bin file do?

Hi ok i have been testing evocamd 217 for auto updating it auto updates on the lt image and gemini image strangely on pli image it autoupdates if you look in the keytext but one of the keys is wrong if you just edit the key it updates just one number out it,s strange anyone had this problem and know how to fix it****

Hi ok i have been testing evocamd 217 for auto updating it auto updates on the lt image and gemini image strangely on pli image it autoupdates if you look in the keytext but one of the keys is wrong if you just edit the key it updates just one number out it,s strange anyone had this problem and know how to fix it****

Zaf m8, replace the evocamd that pli installs with the one that I posted in post 86 of this thread. It auto updates perfect.

Zaf and Sicilian, does evocamd work both with cable and satellite?

Zaf and Sicilian, does evocamd work both with cable and satellite?

Hi CCcam i use for sat and cable it,s bit pain at the moment with cable but i don,t mind i have other options****

Keys have rolled again, back to a blank screen :(

Anyone got an update for CCcam?

Thanks zaf, back up and running, for how long, I dunno lol

Any chances of you sharing on what you do to the softcam file?

If you look in the ExtraCP the latest keys for usually cable are usually listed. Edit softcam and look for Telepest/*TL keys and overwrite with the ones from the forum, leave everything else the same and copy back to your dreambox.

Does CCcam AU with any other images or doesn't it AU at all?

Back