"Please wait loading data" Pace Di1000T

Johny b good

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi All

My new card has finally arrived today, so I thought I would plug in my genuine VM box. (PACE Di1000T).
Unfortunately it comes up with a message "Please wait loading data" and dosent actually do anything.
I have a good look on the net, and it seems my net ID has reset to 9999.
I have no idea what my net frequency should be.
6952 is defo correct for the symbol rate.
Is there anyway of doing a "HIT"???
Can anybody help??? IM getting behond my depth!
PS
I have a Eurovox which I could get any relevent settings off it, thats If I knew how to that is!

Cheers and thanks in advance! Any help appreciated!
:grrrr:

Hi All

My new card has finally arrived today, so I thought I would plug in my genuine VM box. (PACE Di1000T).
Unfortunately it comes up with a message "Please wait loading data" and dosent actually do anything.
I have a good look on the net, and it seems my net ID has reset to 9999.
I have no idea what my net frequency should be.
6952 is defo correct for the symbol rate.
Is there anyway of doing a "HIT"???
Can anybody help??? IM getting behond my depth!
PS
I have a Eurovox which I could get any relevent settings off it, thats If I knew how to that is!

Cheers and thanks in advance! Any help appreciated!
:grrrr:
phone vm and tell them they will send a hit

Since its an old pace 1000 they mite just replace it, but it will look suss if you tell them its still on the old tw software as they will then know its not been plugged in for a few years.
best bet is to say it wont power up one morning and they should arrange a new box to be sent out.
but i would make sure it wont power up incase you end up with some jobs worth tech that comes out, they will not bother to repair it and find out as they just bin them anyway themselves.

Since its an old pace 1000 they mite just replace it, but it will look suss if you tell them its still on the old tw software as they will then know its not been plugged in for a few years.
best bet is to say it wont power up one morning and they should arrange a new box to be sent out.
but i would make sure it wont power up incase you end up with some jobs worth tech that comes out, they will not bother to repair it and find out as they just bin them anyway themselves.

Thanks for the replies...

I see what you are saying scottyboy, I was going to go down that route, just thought i'd ask to see if it was simple fix.
Thanks again!:Clap:

Thanks for the replies...

I see what you are saying scottyboy, I was going to go down that route, just thought i'd ask to see if it was simple fix.
Thanks again!:Clap:

the reason it has lost the net id is most prob the battery is dead, you could try to reset it with libby or funcard method and let it update to the vm software 1st.

Back