Please help!!!

Dave Mckenzie

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi

I know this is in the wrong section but i need help with this, its DOING MY HEAD IN!!!

Can some please help with my Starview box.....its a starview 1 clone box and ive updated the software 1.5 (think thats right). Retuned, added codes etc....and now all the pictures are stuttery - as if the signal aint there all the time...ive looked all over google etc and cant find a thing.....PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! help! haha.......

Hi

I know this is in the wrong section but i need help with this, its DOING MY HEAD IN!!!

Can some please help with my Starview box.....its a starview 1 clone box and ive updated the software 1.5 (think thats right). Retuned, added codes etc....and now all the pictures are stuttery - as if the signal aint there all the time...ive looked all over google etc and cant find a thing.....PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! help! haha.......
moved it to here yes wrong section

but have u tried a signal booster???

Manually edit the frequency's in the installation menu ie: 282.000 change to 282.750 save and exit.

Starview 1.5 firmware comes with two types so make sure you are using the correct one Starview 1 ver tstar -v1.5 core 400 genuine only/core 257 clone or if not sure genuine/clone(dated 17/12/08)

Also make sure you have carried out a factory reset :

if still no luck have a look here maybe worth a try:https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/index.php?threads/217193/#post1603839

Last edited by a moderator:
Back