playstaion home .??

whats this home pm, how has every one got it?

I've been waiting for home since I bought my PS3 over a year ago, I hope it lives upto my expectations!

Recieved an invite today so i will have a look later ,not bankin on it being as user driven as second life tho :(

not got an invite myself, wish i would tho just to keep my kids quiet lol.

doesn't it go live for everyone by mid december?

not got an invite myself, wish i would tho just to keep my kids quiet lol.

doesn't it go live for everyone by mid december?

i hope it does cause i cant wait to try it
and i cant get an invite , should i say i dont know how to get an invite
bobo

it's pott luck on who gets the invites so i've heard. everyone who has a ps3 account is entered and they just get picked at random.

from what i have heard sony are increasing the amounts of ppl onto the Home network week by week so that it doesn't crash the servers. According to 1 site another 10'000 invites will be sent out next week.

Well at the moment its just as i suspected "a watered down second life "i really hope they allow user driven content or its just sims online with adverts also the ability to earn money to buy stuff needs to be included

im sure ages ago i was sent a invite and deleted it, i only found out what home was a few days ago so i thought it was sonys advert for the tv thing which had just been released at the time

theres not much to do in the beta yet

Its a shame only 1 person can play the arcade machines at a time cos theres a queue for them

Also looking forward to being able to buy things for your home cos its very bare

it will be out within the next couple of weeks as Sony will want this up and running before xmas day.
I've waited a while to see what this is like a few more weeks wont make any difference.

i have not heard anything about when home will be out. How do we get an invite as hoping to get one.

i have not heard anything about when home will be out. How do we get an invite as hoping to get one.

there will be no more invites now, before the open beta is released. which should be in the next 2-3 weeks.

Back