playstaion home .??

terminator2k2

Inactive User
Reaction score
just had this email from by the looks of thing sony lol....whats this playstaion home lark.??

ive never heard of this before.??

We've chosen to offer access to PlayStation®Home to a select number of PLAYSTATION®3 owners, and as a valued member of PlayStation®Network, you have been selected.

PlayStation Home is a 3D, interactive, evolving service, exclusive to PS3™. It's free to download and easy to use.

To take part please redeem your unique promotional code below using your PLAYSTATION 3 and join us in Home.

cheers chris

You don't even know what it is yet you were chosen to Beta it!?

lol

You jammy sod lol. Home is like a virtual environment you can do all sorts check out more at Wiki .Its supposed to be a big thing for the PS3 but it has been really delayed it was originally going to be fully released in September/October 2007!

You don't even know what it is yet you were chosen to Beta it!?

lol

yea this is how good sony is at picking beta testers lol.....

ive never heard of the thing...i thought it was some crappy email again so i deleted it ...then as i read through my deleted mail i came across this and thought mmmmm...but what the heck is it lol....

lol, you really are a jammy git!

I don't suppose the invites are transferable? ;)

ive just blew all the dust off the ps3 to try and find the switch.....

ive just used the code and its now downloading 77mb of something lol...

am i that lucky..???

Redemption expiry date: 01/12/2008

Note: Promotional codes can only be used once.

well...just had a play...its seems a bit like gta style of thing....

ive got my place in the harbour lol......had a game of bowling, pool and draughts...lol....

not many women on there....

well...just had a play...its seems a bit like gta style of thing....

ive got my place in the harbour lol......had a game of bowling, pool and draughts...lol....

not many women on there....

could'nt it be dragged from ya hdd so we could have a look and see what its all about ??
just an idea share the love and all that lol!

here we have the link to sign up as a Hong Kong player for beta testing Home.

hXXp://220.232.130.120/psn_recruit/index.php

hXXp://www.ps3-hacks.com/download.php?id=59

you can download it aswell from above.
but i aint sure where to sling it on the hdd ??
or how ?

any chance of a pm as well please linked?

id like to try as-well

home is ok but since the next stage of invites went out and this ver gone live to the next stage of testers they have removed some stuff which is a bit crap :(

Yeah I have to agree this version of HOME is a little bare, although once they test the server load they say they will bring the goodies back. I think it's really stupid the way they seem to select BETA users. Personally I think they should be inviting the people who have had a PS3 for the longest and those that regularly play online and have been patiently waiting for home for ages.

Back