Mobile Phones Play store

Napster

Global Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi

Is anyone else having trouble downloading from play store, my tablet a 3 mobiles wont download app, I have checked the router but everything is fine there.

Sent from my SM-T310 using Tapatalk

I've had problems for a few weeks. If you try to download it errors, but if you try again straight away it works. Strange one.

Ive had what @VectorZ has mention a few times but most of the time its fine

Had a few updates come through this morning and it was fine

Last edited by a moderator:
Ive had issues the past few weeks where it takes a few attempts to download anything from the store....just thought it was me lol,get error then next attempt it works....weird :)

My galaxy tab 3 has just become unusable internet works fine pre installed apps update with out issue's but any other apps just won't come down and install, I also get the issue with my Mobil and wife just checked her and it's doing same thing.

Lost now don't know what to try next I have searched the net, and done what it says but still nothing. :(

What play store version u using Martin

Sent from me phone :)

Newist build is 4.9.13,ive found this older one but not sure if it will update to newest version once its installed or even if it will install over a newer version,ive zipped up 4.8.22

Attachments

• com.android.vending-4.8.22.apk.zip
    3.9 MB · Views: 0
Newist build is 4.9.13,ive found this older one but not sure if it will update to newest version once its installed or even if it will install over a newer version,ive zipped up 4.8.22

Thanks for this but Virgin sorted it for now my problem is the router I was told its best to use 2ghz connection not the 5ghz one, and to set the channel no to 6 from auto as this causes problems with android devices, there is an issue with the power levels on my modem which they are coming out Thursday to fix.

BUT what has me worried is they connected to my modem from there end and could see what was connected, she even mentioned the dreambox how the hell do they do that, now how do they log in when I changed the password my end.

Back