• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

pimpstreamer

marra

VIP Member
VIP Member
hi im using 3.10 OE f/w and im trying to use pimpstreamer it did work when i was using my original 1.50 f/w ive installed it all with no probs and booted it up on my psp and booted it on my pc but when i goto the connection it says

Marra marra (0.0.0.0) then it says on my next screen 192.168.0.2:3333 which is the correct ip and port, the port is open on my router and firewall

the next screen says test and when i do it says

connection state 0 of 4
connection state 2 of 4

and thats it everything stops and im not sure but i think the psp is freezing or its still testing im not sure to be honest but the only way out is to re-boot.
anyone any ideas, thanks.

Kryton

<font color="PINK">I LOVE PINK</font>
VIP Member
what encryption are you using? (if any) when i used pimpstreamer i could only get it to work with WEP encryption.

marra

VIP Member
VIP Member
thanks for the reply im using wpa-psk (tkip) is there any way of getting to work with this enc, thanks again

marra

VIP Member
VIP Member
also i forgot to mention the wifi light lights up then goes of shortly after its also doing the same with psp radio i dont know if this makes a difference but the two apps are both in the game150 folder and are both having the same problems, irshell is in the game folder and i dont have any probs with wifi with this app. anyone any idea? cheers.

Kryton

<font color="PINK">I LOVE PINK</font>
VIP Member
i dont think it is the psp that causes the problem, it think it's down to the app.
take this for instance psp radio works with WPA

this is a version of psp radio that works with WPA encryption, where old versions wouldn't.
but ive not come across a version of pimp streamer that will yet.

marra

VIP Member
VIP Member
cheers kryton that sorted the radio out ill have a look around to try and sort pimpstreamer