pimpstreamer

marra

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi im using 3.10 OE f/w and im trying to use pimpstreamer it did work when i was using my original 1.50 f/w ive installed it all with no probs and booted it up on my psp and booted it on my pc but when i goto the connection it says

Marra marra (0.0.0.0) then it says on my next screen 192.168.0.2:3333 which is the correct ip and port, the port is open on my router and firewall

the next screen says test and when i do it says

connection state 0 of 4
connection state 2 of 4

and thats it everything stops and im not sure but i think the psp is freezing or its still testing im not sure to be honest but the only way out is to re-boot.
anyone any ideas, thanks.

what encryption are you using? (if any) when i used pimpstreamer i could only get it to work with WEP encryption.

also i forgot to mention the wifi light lights up then goes of shortly after its also doing the same with psp radio i dont know if this makes a difference but the two apps are both in the game150 folder and are both having the same problems, irshell is in the game folder and i dont have any probs with wifi with this app. anyone any idea? cheers.

i dont think it is the psp that causes the problem, it think it's down to the app.
take this for instance psp radio works with WPA

this is a version of psp radio that works with WPA encryption, where old versions wouldn't.
but ive not come across a version of pimp streamer that will yet.

Back