Picture Freezes after an hour

Johny48

Inactive User
Reaction score
PIcture Freezes

have to reboot after an hour
using a sagem 2x flashed with lots of different images at present using sportster 1.7 uk05
it’s the best one so far picture is perfect after an hour or so picture freezes everything else seems ok set soft standby setting all inactive to see if it was camd issue switching off to standby dose not help restart message says evo camd started successfully but still blank screen message says chan not available
removed modem left lid off still the same works perfect for an hour and then pic freezes a reboot is the only option to restart this box. been reading lot of info about freezing boxes read that this could be a chip error think it was called (dvb chip) and another option was to replace the motherboard has any body had any experiences with the same faults.

images tried on this box.
the pbemigma image was by far the worst image with this box as it would chirp freeze and be totaly unwatchable all newer images had simalar results
it seems to work better with older nutrino images still to try gavs nextgen/gavs keywelt.

hi, have you tried changing the ucode, and avia 500-600 settings, ???

I think your best option would be use a null modem cable and monitor the output of the box using bootmanager. This way you'll have a log of what's happening when you loose the channels. I fear the box is giving out an error, neutrino is recognising the error and stopping the box. I would normally suggest an enigma image as these ignore the errors and continue to work but as you've already tried pbenigma I don't know what else to say. I used to have a box that did exactly the same thing and the enigma image sorted it.

Maybe try the boxcracker image that ellie1998 updated.

http://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/forums/92501-great_old_images.html

yea mate the box works perfect can change ucodes and all is ok for an hour or so trying out blue peer at present rebooted earlyer after ucode change to (001A) still going strong just waiting

thanks guys for your help will try that image later( devilfish)

Last edited:
yea mate the box works perfect can change ucodes and all is ok for an hour or so trying out blue peer at present rebooted earlyer after ucode change to (001A) still going strong just waiting
thanks guys for your help will try that image later( devilfish)

The only image that worked for me on Freezing boxes was lakys

http://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/forums/index.php?resources/114/
works great for me on both nokia and sagem freezers. no good for chirpers though :proud:

Last edited by a moderator:
update
boxcracker blue peer after 2hr.30min box still running with a little freezing
dont want to say to much but hopefull its looking ok so far .
cheers johny48

Back