Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Pick tv not working?

cheers digi, DM500 im afraid,....

the link digi posted for the oscam binary has the binary for dm500s - its the full package for all architecture (windows, linux, dm500, dm800 etc) download the file,unzip it and the dm500s binary is oscam-svnxxx-powerpc-tuxbox

ANyone else having a problem like this. I have OScam + MGcam setup and clearing everything but I noticed in the log that that OScam is forcing a change from 357mhz to 500mhz

here is my oscam.server file.

[reader]
label = lower card
enable = 1
protocol = internal
device = /dev/sci0
caid = 0963
detect = cd
cardmhz = 357
group = 1
emmcache = 1,3,2
ecmcache = 1
blockemm-unknown = 1
blockemm-g = 1

OK got it sorted you have to add mhz = 357 to the file so it looks like this:

[reader]
label = lower card
enable = 1
protocol = internal
device = /dev/sci0
caid = 0963
detect = cd
mhz = 357
cardmhz = 357
group = 1
emmcache = 1,3,2
blockemm-unknown = 1
blockemm-g = 1

hi guys, interesting reading seems like trouble ahead however as they say there's away a way round it :Clap:

i'm not using a d500s as server, its a pc configured with cccam 2.1.4 most of my peers are on 2.1.4 and some on 2.2.1

my questions if i may, if i downgrade to 2.1.3 so i can run oscam would this mean peers using 2.1.4 will be effected?

secondly what files do I need to get oscam to work with cccam

many thanks

Oscam leaves everything wide open to reshare.
From what I have read of course, on here.

That's true but we are only using oscam to read and cccam to share it, on server side. Not sure if I am right in saying but if you have gave out a cline and that person decides to use oscam they can reshare it even if you have restricted the number of reshares

Good man !

So oscam-svnX-x86_64-pc-linux 32_64 Bit Linux PC will work fine on Ubuntu or Debian

Just need to work out what to edit in the files now :-0

latest version OSCAM 1.00-unstable_svn build #486 now doesnt require the boxkey in the oscam.server file - its detects it from reading the card

I have tested this by removing boxkey from oscam.server file rebooted and client can clear channels.

OK lads thanks for all the input here, so far I have the following

So oscam-svnX-x86_64-pc-linux 32_64 Bit Linux PC will work fine on Ubuntu or Debian

Put this into where my cccam.x86 is in var/bin

then edit the oscam with my details and link cccam to oscam using a N line ? not too sure how to go about this any help would be great

cheers!

Back