Pick tv not working?

latest version svn#486?? im sure i read it was on 3000 and odd?

ive been trying for 2 days to compile a version on a laptop with no success lol

im trying to make a version for ubuntu, with webif, that will ONLY allow MgCamD to connect, and refuse all cccam connections (just in case) for someone

i can set it up on a receiver no problems, but this has me stumped

OK lads thanks for all the input here, so far I have the following

So oscam-svnX-x86_64-pc-linux 32_64 Bit Linux PC will work fine on Ubuntu or Debian

Put this into where my cccam.x86 is in var/bin

then edit the oscam with my details and link cccam to oscam using a N line ? not too sure how to go about this any help would be great

cheers!

Here is the documentation to go with it m8,it includes sample files and txt files to read ;)

ANyone else having a problem like this. I have OScam + MGcam setup and clearing everything but I noticed in the log that that OScam is forcing a change from 357mhz to 500mhz

here is my oscam.server file.

[reader]
label = lower card
enable = 1
protocol = internal
device = /dev/sci0
caid = 0963
detect = cd
cardmhz = 357
group = 1
emmcache = 1,3,2
ecmcache = 1
blockemm-unknown = 1
blockemm-g = 1

How did you set up the oscam with mgcamd, where did you get the oscam from m8?

Cheers
Chris

latest version svn#486?? im sure i read it was on 3000 and odd?

ive been trying for 2 days to compile a version on a laptop with no success lol

im trying to make a version for ubuntu, with webif, that will ONLY allow MgCamD to connect, and refuse all cccam connections (just in case) for someone

i can set it up on a receiver no problems, but this has me stumped

Latest version is 4907 although 4754 is apparently considered very stable

ok I have downloaded this file oscam-svn4907-light-Distribution.tar

what do I do with it?

where or what is the bin file I need?

I am running tm600 with mgcamd as server

I have the config files just not sure of the bin file

Cheers
Chris

Once extracted you will have multiple bin files for different receivers. Not sure which one is for the tm600 but is possibly oscam-svn4907-tripledragon?

ftp the file to the correct folder (often var/bin) and rename file to just oscam. Then chmod to 755 and reboot

anyone help with this, i downloaded the file, un-rar'd it, opened up dcc went into /var/bin ftp'd the powerpc tuxbox accross to dm500 but it wont let me rename or chmod to 755 why i wonder?

scratch that post, tried a different version and it worked, off to try it on the receiver now, any hints or is it straight forward ie plug n play lol

Eventually got Oscam up and running with mgcamd, however after approx 1hr30mins the tm froze and I was unable to get anything other than scrambled channel and that was even after a reboot and re-activating oscam

anyone got any ideas what maybe the problem

Regards
Chris

i still cant get any joy, i managed to get oscam showing up under cardservers in the softcam setup screen but pick still wont clear, i remembered then though that it never did on my dm500 i was always viewing from other means so to speak.. worked ok in original receiver though funny enough. Is there a way to confirm oscam is even reading the card on any channel?

Chris1975 dunno why that happened, ask Grandad lol... check entitlements on the off chance they expired.

The most stable version of OSCam I have found for the TM is OSCAM 1.00-unstable_svn build #4754 the rest always seem to crash for me apart from this one.

Installer, If you send me your MSN I can send you some configs What I am using that clear Pick TV

not sure on a tm on the dm500 its under softcam setup screen and yellow button i think, view card info.

Back