Photoshop experts again ;)

Hi mate,

Really sorry to hear this news. Least all the pain (if he was in any) has now stopped.

Our thoughts are with you and ur family at this sad time.

Ray

Only just read through the whole thread today,i envy the close bond you had with your father,my condolences and best wishes to you and your family. Thanks for updating the post at this difficult time...God bless

Tamarc

My deepest condolences to you & your family m8.

It comes to us all at some point, but that doesn't make it any easier to deal with.
It seems that you've lost more than your Dad, you've also lost a good friend.

I'm saying lost, but as long as you keep his memory alive by sparing a few minutes each day to think about him, he won't really be lost.

No doubt there's a wealth of memories that you can draw from.
Times he pissed you off, times you argued, times you had a damned good laugh, times you think back on and smile, each memory is to be treasured, no matter the content.

R.I.P. Dave's Da'.

No doubt there's a wealth of memories that you can draw from.
Times he pissed you off, times you argued, times you had a damned good laugh, times you think back on and smile, each memory is to be treasured, no matter the content.
wow m8... wished some 1 had of said that to me many yrs ago.. every word so very true

Hi Dave

Sorry to hear about the loss of your father.

Richard.

Thanks for all the words of support guys,

The burial was yesterday and it was a beautiful day,
sun shining and birds singing in the trees,
perfect :)

Catch ya on the other side Dad x

Sorry to hear of your sad loss m8. Time does heal and before long it will only be the good times you will have forefront in your memories.

Sorry to hear of your sad loss m8. Time does heal and before long it will only be the good times you will have forefront in your memories.

can only echo that dave,lost my mum a few years ago and the above is so very true,wish you and your family all the very best.

Thoughts are with you and your family Dave, keep the memories alive and you dad will be never far away.

sorry to hear of the sad news, :(

been away for a few weeks and thot it was a new thread wasn't untill bout the 4th page i noticed it was an old one i was laughin so much at all the pics that were done and im sure ur dad had a good laugh at them as well :)

Yo Wiz mate so sorry to hear of your loss, my thoughts are with you and your family think of all those good times and memories and ->>keep your chin up!!

-Badaman

Rip to your dad wiz, my mum passed away five years ago today (25th) it does get easier m8 stick in there.

Sincere condolances to you,your family,and friends Wiz.

Last edited:
Sorry to hear this sad news wiz, time is a great healer mate.

Back