Photoshop experts again ;)

Really funny, Kopite... Must have been hard for you to do that, lol...

One more for the road from me. Don't know what you or your dads sense of humour is like, so sorry if you find it in bad taste mate, or your wives don't like, lol...

Here you go Wiz mate, hope you and your dad are ok.....i just hope you realise how hard it was for me to look at ferguson, ronaldo and the barclays premier league trophy all at the same time.....i'm off to rub sand and salt in my eyes now.........only messing mate if it puts a smile on you and your dads face, it was well worth it.....good luck to you your dad and your family..

Thats fcuking excellent m8 and thats going on my wall but dont think the da would appreciate that as he's a gunner lol. :Clap::proud::banana:

One more for the road from me. Don't know what you or your dads sense of humour is like, so sorry if you find it in bad taste mate, or your wives don't like, lol...

Another cracker m8 I think I'll give him both of them,gonna stick them in a frame and give them to him when he gets the all clear :Clap::banana::proud:

Sorry about that mate....here you go, just for your da...
Wiz2.jpg

Sorry about that mate....here you go, just for your da...

You have nothing to be sorry about m8 unless you mean the fact he's an Arsenal supporter :proud:
Cracking work again,will be sure to pass them on :Clap:

rep left for you all,just a pity it wouldn't let me leave more then one.:Cheers:

some excellent photo shopping going on in the piccies, really nice to see peeps take the time to do them - well done to you all :Clap::Clap:

@wiz, you and your dad are looking really well considering yous were having treatment at the time :) hope your dads results are as good as yours were xx

some excellent photo shopping going on in the piccies, really nice to see peeps take the time to do them - well done to you all :Clap::Clap:

@wiz, you and your dad are looking really well considering yous were having treatment at the time :) hope your dads results are as good as yours were xx

Cheers hun x

Have to say everybody's been great and we really have some great photoshoppers here :Clap:

cut around both off them and stick them inside a photo off the ground and out the hospital..lol nice work guys..i mess about with it now and again and some off the laughs u can have lol

Ok guys its update time,
Was at the hospital today with my Dad and...........................................he got the all clear :proud::proud:,

Printed off all the pics and had madeinbeats "Nurse" one framed (cheers m8),
they certainly hit the spot,now the nurses are looking for copies ffs lol

Again a million thanks for all the good wishes,:Clap:
I am away to get pissed now :banana:

Good news
Excellent work all concerned, most happy i have felt in a while going through this thread .
Good to know people care :Clap::Clap::Clap:

Ok guys its update time,
Was at the hospital today with my Dad and...........................................he got the all clear :proud::proud:,

Printed off all the pics and had madeinbeats "Nurse" one framed (cheers m8),
they certainly hit the spot,now the nurses are looking for copies ffs lol

Again a million thanks for all the good wishes,:Clap:
I am away to get pissed now :banana:

so happy to you both and the pictures are well funny

Fantastic news wiz,all the best to you and your family.They pics sure are great,enjoy yer beer m8.:Cheers:

Yeah, that's great news mate. Those nuserses must be wicked, lol. I've drive past shops with my logos on the shop front, had people say nice things about my websites and business card designs, but I think having a Photoshoped image in an Irish hossy beats all that, lol.

Glad you liked it and hope it provides other pressent and future patients with a laugh becasue that is the best medicien I reckon!!!!

All the best to you and your familly.

Back