People who don't speak properly!

Trickydic

Inactive User
Reaction score
I work in an office and there is a member of staff who can't say breakfast properly, which is annoying considering I work in the hotel trade so she says it about 20 times a day.

Always says "braykfast" instead of breakfast. DRIVES ME NUTS!

One day I'll snap, jump over her desk, grab the phone cord and put it between her teeth. Then use it as reigns to ride her round the office like a pony while shouting "BREAKFAST BREAKFAST BREAKFAST"

cant be as bad as people saying " l brought this from the shops today " instead of Bought

Well, I got home from the hospikal today, put the kekkle on, and made a cup of tea.

Just imagine someone saying that in front of you every 30 minutes........

Another thing I've just noticed is making me mad is the dumb fookers on ebay who can't write a proper description. It seems to be getting worse, and these are UK based sellers. Spell check takes seconds, but when you can't even get the words right..... Some of these descriptions don't even make sense!

My missus says things like likkle, bokkle, bakkle and kekkle. On the flipside, though, she also says sirtle instead of circle, aaargh!

Must be hereditary her mother calls milk melk. Drives me mad!! Just remembered her mother also says breakfasses and lasses instead of breakfasts and lasts.

Yeah, chest of draws is one I keep seeing on Freecycle, lol. Another I saw was a mirrow wtf is a mirrow, pmsl.

TBH I must say and do stuff to make her mad too, so in the grand scheme of things we're even. :handball:

do u mean you make a cup of tea ??

Nope.

The past tense would be 'made', which is correct.

/mozr pushes glasses up over ridge of nose and snorts.

:Edit: Anyone ever got a book from the 'liberry?'

What is the worst month of the year? I hate 'Febuary'

What is the worst month of the year? I hate 'Febuary'
It was two or three years ago MFI had a sale on, as per every day of the year, lol. But anyway, they had pretend sheets of paper pertaining to be a daily calendar and what did they do, eh? They spelt it as above, yup Febuary.

Oh and whilst I'm on this crusade, lol, I received a flyer or is it flier, lol? From STWA about a road closure. The envelope window had print at the back which said "If your moving" WTF? I wrote them a snot-a-gram suggesting they employ a proof-reader before sending them to the printers; and their reply was that it's only a small batch. Yeah right, I've received a second one recently from them still spelt wrongly.

Online spellcheckers, Firefox has one.

Arghhhhh.. dont get me started on this lol.

The one that gets to me the most is "irregardless".

One day I'll snap, jump over her desk, grab the phone cord and put it between her teeth. Then use it as reigns to ride her round the office like a pony while shouting "BREAKFAST BREAKFAST BREAKFAST"

PMSL

Let me know when you've accomplished your mission.

It must be piss taking when you here that more than 5 times a day :silly:

I fancy a nice bit of Ghoti for my dinner.

Mine is 'watching a filum'

I also have advertise-ment when its feckin advert-isment ARGGGHHHHH !!!!!

I also hate those 16yrs and 1 day old girls doing handstands on the field. Is that off topic ?

a guy on the write stuff thismorning said "the protests in london turned out to be a damp squid"

damp fuking squid?

i thought these people were supposed to be educated

EDIT: nothing annoys me more than when i hear another jock saying "naw am urny"

Last edited:
Get customers asking for scarth leads, and others enquiring about digicul.

What's wrong with saying 'damp Squib' ? :err:

edit--- ahhh, I just noticed the speeling, lol

Last edited:
Back