people on benefits ..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok. I knew you would bite.

If a man killed your wife/partner in front of you and run away, would you phone the police?

If you say yes, then you are a grass yourself. If you say no you are a moron.

QED.

Mozr we are talking about benifit cheats not murderers
You and Karmy should get together you are starting to sound the same lol.
That arguement was discussed a few posts ago and i rephrased that i dont hate all grasses.
Its a fookin moral mind feild really. If you have reported a bad post to a mod then you are a grass and im sure many of us have so yes you have a point.

But im still no moron (Honest)

for trying to look clever u lost me again.

i aint never gone told no tales m8 i've got pride and dignity.
how about this then, for taking the piss out of the way i type.

i read a lot of the stuff you come up with on here and most of it is tripe. so dont go tellin me you got pride and dignity you wouldnt know what it was if it rocked up and kicked you in the balls.,

which is correct, and something I agree with.

My point is that if you know 100% someone is doing it, then you have a duty to report it.

I don't think I would ever be that nosey to know 100% facts about a benefit cheat.

what if he went and found the basteward and shot him.

What if he tried that, could not find 'the bastard', and then needed the help of someone else (ie the resources of a national police force)?

What would he do?

What if he was seriously injured , paralysed even, and could only communicate by writing with a pencil. If he knew the killers name, would he tell the police?

As I have already said, if he does he's a grass (OMG!), and if he doesn't he's a moron who would let a killer go free as long as he can strut about saying 'Me? i'm not a fookin grass', 'I hate the grassin bastards!'

Wolf nipple chips.

LMFAO.

Witchy you ****!

What if he tried that, could not find 'the bastard', and then needed the help of someone else (ie the resources of a national police force)?

What would he do?

What if he was seriously injured , paralysed even, and could only communicate by writing with a pencil. If he knew the killers name, would he tell the police?

As I have already said, if he does he's a grass (OMG!), and if he doesn't he's a moron who would let a killer go free as long as he can strut about saying 'Me? i'm not a fookin grass', 'I hate the grassin bastards!'
the guy is talking rubbish if he saw some guy go and kill is wife, course he would report it. otherwise he is also breaking the law. he is just trying to get out of giving an answer coz it proves him wrong. it aint a moral mine field its illegal to cheat benefits.

What would he do?

Relax Mozr no ones shot my wife ffs

how about this then, for taking the piss out of the way i type. <--- get a grip lol

i read a lot of the stuff you come up with on here and most of it is tripe. <--- that's your opinion.

so dont go tellin me you got pride and dignity you wouldnt know what it was if it rocked up and kicked you in the balls., <--- I challenge you to a dual

Depends who you are married to. You might go round and shake his hand:banana:

See your refusing to answer my reply there IANB?

Did I prove you wrong by any chance, and now trying to make light hearted about it, because of an inability to say 'oops you got me there'.

/mozr awaits the inevitable 'listen mate I don't care what you say blaergh blergh blergh.'

Ah K then.

Dammit, got a wolf nipple lodged in my teeth.

Did I prove you wrong by any chance, and now trying to make light hearted about it, because of an inability to say 'oops you got me there'.

is that why u wanted me to join this thread ... u have not challenged me once. why ...

/mozr awaits the inevitable 'listen mate I don't care what you say blaergh blergh blergh.'

Ah K then.

sorry to tell you this but he already answered you m8..in post 150 (how the hell can this thread have so many posts...lol)

And please slow down...I can't keep with you lot.

some people have a sad life, when all they want to do is stick there nebs into other peoples business,as was said before if it bothers you so much ask him and be prepared to get told where to go,or keep it to yourself and forget it,or will you not be able to sleep at night worrying your house will be worth less than your nieghbours.it sounds as if your the one peeping round the curtains.
the bottom line is, its got nothing to do with you,and yours is nothing to do with him.
GET A LIFE (YOUR OWN).
jealousy is a bad thing,what goes around comes around.no-one knows whats around the corner.

Ah K then.

Read post 150 m8 i did kinda concede your point. But i would not grass a benifit cheat.
I would not grass a cable cheat
I would not grass someone who did dodgy dvd/cds etc
I would not grass a games consol hacker.
Murderers rapists peodos etc then thats a different story all together but the thread was about benifit cheats.

@mozr so somebody grasses you up for downloading and selling movies just knowing you only do for personal use. but the police come round find a few discs conficates all you electrical goods car keys freeze your bank accounts you can't pay your morgage. lose you house mrs fecks off left on your todd in a homeless unit. end up on the dole would you still be happy to report this guy who we really know nothing about..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back