Dodgy Netflix

chookey

I have spoken
VIP Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I have decided to give this a try. Was a Netflix subscriber for years until the last price increase. I don't really like the idea of using an innocent persons details but I've paid my money and re-installed Netflix and entered the details.

FRENCH ffs.
Now you are not allowed to alter any details which is completely understandable. I honestly don't know how I can use the account without raising a very significant flag. I need English language obviously.
There are 4 profiles on the account, I haven't looked but they are possibly children and may be restricted. The main profile on the account would surely see that something in their profile has been watched, but not by them.

Also, when I subscribed I'm pretty sure I received an email from Netflix telling me I had signed in on a new device. Wish I had thought of all this before parting with the cash 😂 😂

Think it will be a one off for me

better just share with family

should go down this route - Netflix 4K UHD £4.74/month via Argentina VPN - hotukdeals

I did this a few months back, subscribed from Turkey so i pay around £5 a month for the Ultra HD package. Took around 10 mins to re-subscribe this way but saves quite a bit.
I had a look at doing that before. Unfortunately my VPN doesn't have Turkey as an option but then again Turkey has a reduced titles package. No doubt it's still worth it albeit with a reduced selection.

I had a look at doing that before. Unfortunately my VPN doesn't have Turkey as an option but then again Turkey has a reduced titles package. No doubt it's still worth it albeit with a reduced selection.
Except you are not stuck to the Turkey listings, you only log in to the Turkish site to pay using a VPN, you can then turn off VPN and log in to UK Netflix or use your VPN to login to USA Netflix ;)

Except you are not stuck to the Turkey listings, you only log in to the Turkish site to pay using a VPN, you can then turn off VPN and log in to UK Netflix or use your VPN to login to USA Netflix ;)
I thought going via VPN was a lot harder now with Netflix detecting when using VPN.

I thought going via VPN was a lot harder now with Netflix detecting when using VPN.
Tbh I only used the VPN when I was on their Turkey site to pay my sub, I did use it once before just to browse the USA titles but never watched anything, dont use it at all for normal Netflix watching.

Tbh I only used the VPN when I was on their Turkey site to pay my sub, I did use it once before just to browse the USA titles but never watched anything, dont use it at all for normal Netflix watching.
I believe that it's only when playing does it stop if Netflix has detected you using a VPN.

If you have a Turkish account why do you need a vpn to browse USA content but don't need one for the UK site?

If you have a Turkish account why do you need a vpn to browse USA content but don't need one for the UK site?
I don't have a Turkish account I have a UK/Ireland one, but you can log into any other region using a VPN, then pay your sub in that countries currency at their prices, once you have already setup an account and linked a phone number and payment method.

yo guys, I been giving this a go but my CC getting blocked. What payment methods can be used as Netflix checking payment locals now.

yo guys, I been giving this a go but my CC getting blocked. What payment methods can be used as Netflix checking payment locals now.

I use a Monzo card to pay for mine in Turkish Lira. Been good since around October last year.

Ask the vendor to supply you with a UK/US account, but at 50p a time, it's not worth worrying about imo.

I found a temp sms number after I had tried the card. It may have blocked the card number now tho. Ill try again and if its blocked, ill have to get another card. :/

Back