Pay me to jump for charity

digidude

Sheep worrier.
VIP Member
Reaction score
Get your money out peeps, and pay a charity to throw me out of a plane :)

In aid of ABF The Soldiers' Charity, and Afghan Heroes, im once again going to punish my body to raise funds for our boys, and, the missus is coming as well :D. Previously, we have done 'The worlds muddiest assault course' in aid of help for heroes, but this time, we wanted to do something bigger.

I have set up a 'just giving' page to accept online donations via credit / debit card and paypal, and also set up 'text donations' for direct via your mobile donations. While donating, I DO NOT see ANY of your details, if you choose to donate via credit / debit card, paypal, or text message, it is all dealt with by the just giving charity website, paypal, or vodafone, and, your donation goes DIRECTLY to the charity.

We will be flying in a light aircraft to around 13,000 feet (2.5 miles), then jumping out (tandem) and free falling for around 9000 feet (1.7 miles) which should take around 55 seconds (rough estimate in my head works out at about 95-100 mph), before (hopefully) deploying parachutes, and floating safely back to earth.

We are hoping to raise as much as possible, split evenly between both charities, but, the way 'just giving' works, they are unable to accept a donation, then split it, so, we have had to set up a separate page for each charity, but, these are accessed via a single link.

To donate via credit / debit card, or paypal, from anywhere in the world, you can visit the JustGiving page that i have setup, here

OR, from within the UK, you can text a donation directly from your mobile.

To donate to 'ABF The soldiers Charity'

To donate to 'Afghan Heroes'

Progress of how much has been raised online can be seen via the JustGiving page.

Thank you for your support

:)

Re: Pay me to jump

Good luck , i done one in march this year , was a fantastic experience and would most definitely do it again.

The question is, "do you get to wear a parachute". ?? :sneaky:

Could the thread title please be edited to include 'for charity' on the end please :)

if you donate a quid, if 100 of you send a quid, then thats £125 the charities will get (if from within the UK). you can use paypal, and i DO NOT see any of your details

If we beat the target, then i promise that I wont wear a parachute (terms and conditions apply, send a SAE, plus £5 admin fee for a copy [£4.68 of which goes towards donations])

you can donate via credit or debit card, via paypal, or via text message, using the link paulk posted, you can donate a tenner for 2 quid, i have ordered 2 cards to my house, and 2 to my missus house, just for the free donations :)

if we manage to hit the target for this, in the summer i will do it again, wearing a bright pink morphsuit for a cancer charity :)

Come on lads/lasses lets get the ball rolling again on this.
Tbh I had forgot as well, I just slapped a fiver on and will do another fiver later.
It's for a very good cause, and just remember all the help and time digidude has given to many on here.
Lets support his efforts, and help a worthy cause.

are you using the batwings:Kickassro with the wife behind trying to shoot you down:FRIGHT:eek:hh i so so loved the last transformer movie special effects:Bounce:

Bump
Come on all you tight feckers lol
Think of all the free help and entertainment the welsh twat has given us all over the years.
Get your hands in your pockets for a worthy cause!

as long as the weather plays nice, this will be happening on saturday, cant wait :)

heres the link if anyone would like to donate a few quids ;)

Digi Dude is fundraising for Afghan Heroes

you can also donate via SMS text message, from any UK mobile network, by following the instructions in the red banner in my siggy

:)

Last edited:

yes, theres a very high chance i may die, if thats not a good enough reason from 'some' members of the vix team and my albanian friend to donate..........

The jump has had to be rescheduled due to weather conditions :( gutted

Now jumping on Febuary 2nd

aw well m8 a little more time to raise more money I suppose, ill donate later tonight if its still available??

cheers.

Back