Paul walker dead

What a shock and so young, only watched his new film the other day.. R.I.P. :(

Sent from my GT-I9300

RIP Paul.

All too often these type of accidents involve super cars at high speeds, yet still a tragic loss when it happens.

sad to hear

may he RIP

what a horrible way to leave this world

both occupants & car unrecognisable

Bloody shame , his mate was behind the wheel , they must have been going at some speed, R.I.P

I had to google who he was.

However I must ask what is so special about him?
I don't see lots of RIP's for our forces personnel, or joe blogs of the street. Or in that matter the driver.

But hey ho, celebrities seem to be 'special'.

(TT)

I don't see lots of RIP's for our forces personnel, or joe blogs of the street. Or in that matter the driver.

(TT)

yes they are

Just guessing, but I reckon both of them were special to their family and the media interest is not that relevant.

(TT)

The films he was apart of had a profound affect on "petrol heads" growing up in 2000's including myself. No doubt these films had an affect on the cars and type of car culture i now love.

I think he also earned a lot of respect from other things like the charity work he did and his videos such as a trip around the GTR factory which i've watched.

Unfortunately i find it easier to relate my interests to him - is that perhaps why I show him some respect after his passing?

Don't get me wrong, the forces are incredibly important and i show respect to each of them who die in battle - However when was that last one that died? I don't know, i'd be surprised you did too unless its something your heavily involved with - Here you can blame the media for not publishing it.

Back