password

raju

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi peeps - have an Amiko hd 8140 can't access the menu, as it's password protected, how do i solve this problem? Must have been protected by the seller!!!

Hi peeps - have an Amiko hd 8140 can't access the menu, as it's password protected, how do i solve this problem? Must have been protected by the seller!!!

I dont know the answer mate but i did find this info no idea if it will work for you.

reset your box to " Default Value "

Now load your server line ( gift ) with u.s.b with a hsdata.cfg file ( you could try to enter your line manually at this stage also , although your line will work , it might not remove the password lock ,
that loading your line with the " hsdata.cfg file method should remove the 8 digit password lock ...

the first part of the hsdata.cfg file should look like this below .

cfg~0~0~00000000

This will remove password from your box , when the hsdata.cfg file is loaded onto your box .

Finally , load your new firmware + channel list select " all bootloader + channel list " after you have installed your line ..

Now you should be good to go .

hope this helps ...

Hi- It's a 4 digit password mate, any more info please?

Sorry mate

Only other info was it needed speacial software to reinstall firmware without a pass and it was a service that needed paying for.

Email Amiko

where can i get this file hsdata.cfg Ferret please? have you got the Amiko site e mail address?

thanks

where can i get this file hsdata.cfg Ferret please? have you got the Amiko site e mail address?

thanks

Attached for you ive edited the file to remove the pass with the above procedure should it work.

Attachments

• hsdata.rar
    92 bytes · Views: 5
Hi Ferret, many thanks for hsdata file, got this file on my usb and desk top, i guess i need a loader or something? Very sorry for being a pain in the neck!!!

Hi have the problem on Amiko8240, cannot reset password to put new lines.....

Back