Password

Burgess85

Inactive User
Reaction score
I cannot change password as the current password box is missing.
Also can you change my username please?

Also cannot use the download area.

Lee Burgess, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
  3. Digital World has a 5 post minimum before you can download, If you really can't wait we offer a fantastic subscription service that will allow you to download as much as you want WHEN YOU WANT!
    CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION

Last edited by a moderator:
I cannot change password as the current password box is missing.
Also can you change my username please?

Also cannot use the download area.

Lee Burgess, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
  3. Digital World has a 5 post minimum before you can download, If you really can't wait we offer a fantastic subscription service that will allow you to download as much as you want WHEN YOU WANT!
    CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION

Sorry I missed this Lee,

can you try this page for your password:
http://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/profile.php?do=editpassword

Also PM me the username you would like and I can change that for you no problem.

Regards
Mick

Still the same and says

The password you have entered does not match your current one. Please press the back button, enter the correct details and try again. Don't forget that the password is case sensitive. Forgotten your password? Click here!

Missed it too :(

Still the same and says

The password you have entered does not match your current one. Please press the back button, enter the correct details and try again. Don't forget that the password is case sensitive. Forgotten your password? Click here!

can you remember your password?

It sounds like you might have forgotten it.

Do what it says and reset it to your email add :)

Regards
Mick

@Lee Burgess
But you need to follow the link in the email before it will give you a new activation

you request a new password, the forum will email you a link for you to reset it...

So you clicked the forgotten password link, and then it takes you to digitalworldz, and then it will send you another email with your new password?

Talk me through this please Lee, this has never happened before, in 14 years I have never heard this mate???

Regards
Mick

yes then says click here to change password and there is no box to enter exisiting.

Does the email give you a new password?

If no, have you tried to just add a new password?

Mick

yes email gives new password but then cannot change it.

Not really sure what to say Lee I cannot explain that one lol.

Anyway lets try this, send me a temporary password you would like (VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE), I will update it to that, you login with the temp password then see if you can change it???

Regards
Mick

Back