pass word vu solo 2 DCC

bouby0023

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hello who can give me a login and password who WORK because i have tested a lot and it dont work in DCC.
root/root root/leave blank root/blank root/vusolo2

root/dreambox

or

root/ (dont type nothing, just press 'reconnect')

dont work: root/without passord and root/dreambox

in DCC its wrote: ftp connected and telnel disconected.... error 100057 in function send socket is not connected....

Is it realyy a problem of password or problem of Fix IP...?

what image you using most images don't have passwords

is this image a backup someone set password by default try a different image

This image of Bhhole 2.9.0.1 is the iage who send me a person in this site here... So this image is not good?

is your Ethernet cable connect and working form box to modem

open pli 4.0 dont work in my solo2.... so what...?

Mine is working fine with Open Pli and password it set dreambox as its already in . just one tip may be it can work for u
I think u have tried so many passwords in dcc . delete it and copy any newly downloaded DCC_E2 file and then set its password to vusolo2 . i m sure it will work it has worked for me when i had this problem .

didnt know that solo2 clone exists .....
i got the genuine solo2 and im using BlackHole-2.1.0.1-vusolo2 flash file .
login root password dreambox .

Who can give me DCC_E2 1.50 please... I didnt fount it... thanks

@bouby0023 no more threads asking the same thing

dreambox Control Center Setup (DCC)

1. Unrar DCC to a folder and start the program with the DCC.exe

2. First thing to do is select your Language.and enter your Dreambox password
SelectLang.jpg

3. Now we need to select your Network configuration, most of you will have a router so this need to be selected.
SelectRotuer.jpg

4. At this point if you know your Dreambox and Router IP's enter them manually if not press the search button below the router and then the search button on the popup.
searchrouter2.jpg

5. When DCC has finished searching your router will normally be the lowest ip in a range so highlight it and press accept.
foundrouter.jpg

6. You can now repeat this to find the Dreambox IP or use the following method.

Menu-Setup-Expert Setup-Communication Setup.
You'll see your IP at the top of the page make a note of this and enter this IP in DCC under the Dreambox ICON.

Also untick the DHCP box so your Dreambox IP will never change and remain static.

7. After you have inserted the IP's click the reconnect button under the PC icon. If you have done this correctly all lines to the router and dreambox should now be green.
finished.jpg

DCC is now configured.

Ferret

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks ok dirkjan thanks bobby but they dont answer to my question in the thread: Witch cable use between vusolo2 box and box of my internet and my computer.....?

I put the ethernet cable bewtween internet box and vusolo2 .... Have I to conect the computer with vusolo2box or no?

Have i to use RS232 cable between computer and vusolo2 box...?

Im lost ...one person for explain me exactly howto conect with wich cable...

Thanksssss so much

Back