Parrot bluetooth kit

IANB

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Has anyone fitted one of these parrot handsfree car kits. And if so are they easy enough to fit. Model ck3100 fitted into a car with iso radio connections afaik.
TIA

takes about 30 minutes m8 tops .. if u have iso onto your radio your laughing

l have two and wired in about 20 .. ford the worst as u need to buy extra connecters

I cut and pasted this from an other site

Installation is a doddle... assuming that you have a car with an ISO standard audio wiring loom.

When I was ordering the review sample I discovered that neither of my cars (Chrysler Voyager or Ford Probe) has a stereo with an ISO compatible wiring system. There are companies that make conversion leads between the proprietary audio systems and the ISO standard, but unfortunately not for either of these cars. The option I took was to order the auxiliary speaker. This then removed the need to intercept the car speakers etc.

In my eagerness to get it installed I removed the inside of my car dash board and had wires everywhere. I had purchased some cable clamps to allow me to tap into the power from the ignition, and off I went. Basically there are three power cables to connect up: permanent 12 volt, ignition switched 12 volt, and earth. There are then the connections for the LCD control screen, the GPS Antenna and the speakers, and Bobs your uncle it all works.

After testing to make sure all was OK I made everything nice and tidy, hid all the cables as much as possible, etc. Of course one of the things I did was remove the power to the stereo. When I turned it back on... Yes you have guessed it: Enter Keycode! And, Yes I didn't know what the keycode was. C'est la vie as they say in France. Even my son who had done this before could not remember the code. I found it eventually though.

After I got it all installed I thought I would test it a bit. Paired up my phone: no problem, Paired a PDA to the GPS: no problem. Took it out for a test drive: everything worked just fine.

Easy to fit, but if you have a symbian phone...have fun ;)

Random disconnects and white noise for the person you are speaking to. I have tried 2 Ck3100's and they both do the same and differing versions of firmware.

Back