#### PACINO V3 Out Now ####

@lincsat and rodboy: Yep- Freddy's 7 Day EPG is working fine here, in unison with epgfilter of course.

Nearest I can get to LCD-EPG is keine EPG-Info in the display. Shame there's no cut support. Unless we can use busybox from another recent image that does have working lcd-epg? Any thoughts on that, lincsat?

This image really rocks in the AIW menus department- well done Gav and NJ!!

Cheers- AL

Gav,

I can't believe it, I stick my head in to have a look at the old scene to find out you've released a new Pacino image, couldn't keep away ha, lol.

Seriously mate, well done :Clap:, it sounds great. I would love to have a play with this, but got rid of my box last year as I just didn't have the time to play with it anymore, lol..

Keep up the good work.

de_deej

had another quick look now missus is in bed. still not getting anyhere. its nowt to do with cams either already loaded cams and keys seems to be a ucode issue. Even on freeview picture lasts 3 seconds then freezes then channel not avail when you try to change. trying all ucodes B107 works (never had to use that one before) same with B121. All others give the freezing. Cams dont seem to be working though.

thebigman
If you have a nokia box, try switching off the "Use Hardware Sections" in Driver Options.
Working fine for me after a few tweaks.
Still testing at the moment, but looking very good.

I managed to get this image working but kept screeching when I changed channels but did not freeze, switched back to Andromeda V2.0

I think changing the ucode has no effect, it seem to stay on the same one.

I seem to remember there is a file somewhere that selects it - I could not remember where or what it was called.

Each time I change ucode it shows a FTA channel for a few seconds and then blanks and all other channels show as not avail.

If you have a nokia box, try switching off the "Use Hardware Sections" in Driver Options.
Working fine for me after a few tweaks.
Still testing at the moment, but looking very good.

thanks yunos for this works ok on my nokia now:Clap:
as for ucodes after changing ucode and then check ucodes it stays the same display say 0014 (built-in)

cheers gav/njl for all your hardwork

right thats me sorted now @yunos spot on mate turned off use hardware sections and rebooted with ucode 0014 fired up evocam. I'm glad i persisted looks like a great image so far. I'll keep on for a few days testing see how it goes.
Thanks for putting in the effort Gav and njl nice to see another Pacino image.

thebigman

we didnt forget to post the fact this has no emu's or keys . as image creators the standard from now on from us and meny others will be no emu or keys.

as for a tut to install these things .....

all info is here in the community maybe you might just read and learn for yourselfs one day and maybe one of you "laymans" could take a little of your time and give it back in the form of a dummies guide.

we cant be acxpected to do everything. and a big hint for the next lot of images from the pacino and njlworld teams is also learn to edit the start_neutrino files as it looks like the end of emu support completely
in the future.

we do not support or condone stealing pay tv . we provide an alternitive platform an advise you that the theft of cable services carry's a 6 year penalty.

This image is running smoooooth !! 7 day EPG working a treat. Thanks lads, excellent work and it's appreciated.

All the best

thanks for another great image
working smooth as a nut using gbox and 0014
and full 7 day epg using epgfilter

cheers

Freddy

Had a bloody nightmare!!!

flashed the image and no channels came up as expected. disposed of the bouquet and added both bouquet and channels, rebooted and now it's loading fookin kernel!! anyone else had this prob.

Hi Leahyt8,

If it doesn't boot after a few minutes on loading kernal, you'll have to blow the dust of your IFA programme and reflash the image - no real hassle in that m8.

Remember there are no keys OR emu's in this image, so a little more work required once your back up and running !!

All the best

but the little extra work is worth the effort, its a cracking image

cheers guys' i've been out for a few hrs so i'll leave it to try and boot for a few hrs.
running on a mac now so will need to get hold of a pc to get the old ifa out..

cheers guys' i've been out for a few hrs so i'll leave it to try and boot for a few hrs.
running on a mac now so will need to get hold of a pc to get the old ifa out..

If it doesn't boot after a few minutes it's no going to boot at all m8 !!!!

Get the IFA out buddy, never a dull moment with the dbox, but great fun LOL

All the best

Hi put this on my nokia and it looks like a nice image but is not very stable. Seems to reboot every couple of hours - have tried reflashing to see if it was a bad flash but same problem. Changed Ucodes and CAMS etc no joy

cheers rodboy
got the ifa sorted,

will need to play around with it to get it running smoothly on my machine.

Gav,

I can't believe it, I stick my head in to have a look at the old scene to find out you've released a new Pacino image, couldn't keep away ha, lol.

Seriously mate, well done :Clap:, it sounds great. I would love to have a play with this, but got rid of my box last year as I just didn't have the time to play with it anymore, lol..

Keep up the good work.

de_deej

hey its been so long m8

how you doing stranger?

hows being a parent treating you?

we had some great times in the past maybe you can blow the dust off and roll back to the great old dbox scene again one day soon

will be glad to get your little tweaks and touches back wow they were great days back then

take care btw this pacino is worth a try believe me

Back