#### PACINO V3 Out Now ####

Just fired this up on one of my boxes. Worked a treat straight away. Great work Gav and NJ:Clap: Tried playing with the epg filter but not there yet.

Image looks the dogs danglies. Gonna try stability now. Only small thing i'd love to see is the lcd epg plugin to finish it off. I'd try putting it in but I've never succeeded yet.

Great work lads. Good to see you back in the image game Gav

Save your energy on trying to get LCD-EPG working in P3, m8- as this is a total no-go. I'm nagging Gav and NJ to include an updated busybox in the next release- this supports the CUT command needed for LCD-EPG.

Meanwhile- have a look at getting the 7 Day EPG / epgfilter working, and perhaps try the full UK yWeb update.

Cheers- AL

cant belive it how opinions change , when i first realised the lcd-epg plugin in my images people moaned and didnt like it now people moan cause its not in . wow....

we will look into either a busybox update or you might have to wiat for v3.1

but first im working on 6.2 njlworld

cant belive it how opinions change , when i first realised the lcd-epg plugin in my images people moaned and didnt like it now people moan cause its not in . wow....

we will look into either a busybox update or you might have to wiat for v3.1

but first im working on 6.2 njlworld

Do dramas bout the plugin mate. I've always liked it.
I've transfered the sectionsd and pzapit in PahposAl posted. I've got a longer epg, but the box crashed out of standby last nite, maybe my epg filter aint big enough.

@ Paphosal I'm working on the new yweb now.

Cheers

Last night i managed to record some program with win server ucode 014 and softcam mga. Box crashed when switching chans to record another prog happened twice. And none of the ts files were playable on the box. The would start then buffering msg then back to menu. changed softcam to evo and ucode to 013 made no diff. Also switching from any FTA chan after a long period to bravo ends in a black screen, Looks like Softcam reset.

I converted the .ts streams to dvd and they played flawlessly so no prob with the files that were recorded. jsut wont play on dbox :S

Just tried using softcam GBOX, black screen and clickking is all I can get.

Last edited:
ok cant get this to work the yellow key wont turn off so i cant get a pic any help thanks

When i loaded pacino v3 onto my dbox2 the fta channels are fine but the non-fta channels disply a black screen but the audio comes through,

Ive tried changing Emu's , no joy ,

anyone come across this problem before?

Mitto

Try reading the thread from the start my friend - all is explained !!!!!!!!

Also have a look at some of the most recent threads.

Good luck

Back