Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

#### PACINO V3 Out Now ####

I really wanted to try this, and After flashing my dbox2
copying my boutique over. I sent over my camds and keys that I have always used when needed for a FTA image. Only this time they dont work :(. I grabbed ucodes and keys from latest andromeda image and still no joy. So thanks for the effort But i`m going back to Andromeda.

Last edited:
Watcher you need to chmod 755 the keys and cams. just ftp'ng wont do it. It is worth persisting as this is a great image. if your using flashftp jus right click on the files once you've transfered them and select properties change to 755.

thebigman

thankyou for the info, retrying now getting a diff error when trying to fxp camd to var/bin It sends all but one file then doesn`t let me send anything to anyway but tmp.

Great image cheers

All running nicely here but for some reason I can't get OSD on yWeb any ideas why??

EDIT : boxhot and fbshot not installed how do i sort this ??

Cheers

EDIT AGAIN : found in downloads any body know where i put them?

Cheers

AND AGAIN : Sorted it copied to /bin and rebooted

Last edited:
wahoo nearly there :). Only prob I seem to have now is epg only works till 6am the following day. I had this Andromeda v2 also. Do I need to enable anything to get 7 days ?

EPG settings

epg cache (days) =7
epg long des. hours = 8
epg remove after hours = 0
max events = 15000
epg directory = /tmp/

Are my current settings

wahoo nearly there :). Only prob I seem to have now is epg only works till 6am the following day. I had this Andromeda v2 also. Do I need to enable anything to get 7 days ?

EPG settings

epg cache (days) =7
epg long des. hours = 8
epg remove after hours = 0
max events = 15000
epg directory = /tmp/

Are my current settings

for 7 days EPG, you will need to create an epgfilter.xml file m8. There's a very recent thread of the same title - have a read, all you need to know is in the thread.

All the best

Great image cheers

All running nicely here but for some reason I can't get OSD on yWeb any ideas why??

EDIT : boxhot and fbshot not installed how do i sort this ??

Cheers

EDIT AGAIN : found in downloads any body know where i put them?

Cheers

AND AGAIN : Sorted it copied to /bin and rebooted

Now that's what I like to see! Analyse the problem, find the missing bits, suss where to put them and report back to help others. This is not ordinary Feedback, this is M+S Feedback, LOL!

As your reward, you can try my Pacino3 FullUK yWeb 2.7.1 which is hot off the presses...

To do the full monty, you'll need to Telnet into your box, and:

killall -9 nhttpd

So you can overwrite /bin/nhttpd with my new one (chmod 755), which is cleansed of all German lingo. Until yJogol pops up with a new version, that is...

Enjoy! Cheers- AL :Cheers:

Last edited:
Just looked in my services.xml
No sign of PVR_EPG channel there :S

Anyone know how to get this channel?

very nice solid image :)

Last edited:
Oh dear- when I read that again, it's very 'my'- which is totally out of order. I meant my in the sense of 'my' further work on stripping the German out of yJogel's genius creation, after guys like nitr8 and NJ2006 had already done 95% or more of the hard work.

Apologies if this put anyone's nose out of joint- it wasn't intended... AL

Just looked in my services.xml
No sign of PVR_EPG channel there :S

Anyone know how to get this channel?

very nice solid image :)

Hi, freind

PVR_EPG is usually in your unsorted or andere bouquet. Read the thread m8, all info is there.

All the best

Oh dear- when I read that again, it's very 'my'- which is totally out of order. I meant my in the sense of 'my' further work on stripping the German out of yJogel's genius creation, after guys like nitr8 and NJ2006 had already done 95% or more of the hard work.

Apologies if this put anyone's nose out of joint- it wasn't intended... AL

Cant wait for your image

Cheers

Xenafan

Now that's what I like to see! Analyse the problem, find the missing bits, suss where to put them and report back to help others. This is not ordinary Feedback, this is M+S Feedback, LOL!

As your reward, you can try my Pacino3 FullUK yWeb 2.7.1 which is hot off the presses...

To do the full monty, you'll need to Telnet into your box, and:

killall -9 nhttpd

So you can overwrite /bin/nhttpd with my new one (chmod 755), which is cleansed of all German lingo. Until yJogol pops up with a new version, that is...

Enjoy! Cheers- AL :Cheers:

This is not sucking up, just genuine thanks !!

@AL

What can one say, other than thanks to the master tester !!!

AL check the time - Scotland got fooked at rugby yet again,, never mind a t least I've managed to get HAMMERED

I'd just like to say sorry to GAV12345 & NJL2006 because this post has got fook all to do with your lovely image, but Just a chance to say thank you to PaphosAL, who is not only an image tester, he is the M + S of image testers !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Keep up the good work AL and keep the hell away from Kennilworth Road !!!!!!!!!!!

A small note for your diaries, if you didn't already know AL will be out of action for at least the first three weeks in March !!!

Haste ye back AL !!!!

All the best

What image, Xenafan? :err:

I'm only a tester / feedbacker / suggester / tweaker / whinger / nagging old git, LOL!

Cheers- AL

huh only he says lol

all team work is team work one needs the other

you was a valuable member of the team

no matter what you say

you old whinger / git lol

Just fired this up on one of my boxes. Worked a treat straight away. Great work Gav and NJ:Clap: Tried playing with the epg filter but not there yet.

Image looks the dogs danglies. Gonna try stability now. Only small thing i'd love to see is the lcd epg plugin to finish it off. I'd try putting it in but I've never succeeded yet.

Great work lads. Good to see you back in the image game Gav

Back