Pacino V2.0

both working here been working all day, y not add those 2 channels the way we menionted adding the other 1?

hi great image just put on box did fast scan got 230 channels but how do i get the autoscan to work

: thanks :
Thanks for the great release gav, cydine & everyone else involved. :Clap:
just want to say works perfectly on my sagam 2x box fast response and quick channel changes, usual restart prob like everone else other thank that top image

savagebasher if u go onto service scan and change sections scan to either 'on' or (w/o msgs.) on rather than 'off' then save (not sure if reboot is needed just do it to be sure) if u put just 'on' u will see it say like reloading channel list :Cheers:

i did do the way you mentioned, as by doing fast scan it doest pick it up at all

Epg

Not sure if it's still an ongoing problem and maybe I am missing the point but the event list worx perfectly by pressing OK on any channel and then left or right to scroll through the bouquet groups then up/down for channels and finally the red button for eventlist, by selecting the desired channel you can still schedule or record. Only a pain when using jtg!

thread closed as new image in the downloads

thanks

Nokia x2 Box.
Pacino 2.1 image is stable as ever.

BUT, press BLUE, Gavs Menu
EMU selection.

There are no EMUs listed as active. I got all 3 listed as inactive. Tho i get all the chans.

Altho, just put the box on and nothing is listed as active and now no chans. I restart EVO and we are working agian.

Just a bug or a setting.

any help guys all good

Shindig said:
Nokia x2 Box.
Pacino 2.1 image is stable as ever.

BUT, press BLUE, Gavs Menu
EMU selection.

There are no EMUs listed as active. I got all 3 listed as inactive. Tho i get all the chans.

Altho, just put the box on and nothing is listed as active and now no chans. I restart EVO and we are working agian.

Just a bug or a setting.

any help guys all good

sounds like a bug m8 i will move this to the pacino thread

cheers

Picture Size

is there anyway to alter the picture size on pacino it always shows wide screen
but pic quality very good: mr ed :

clio182 said:
is there anyway to alter the picture size on pacino it always shows wide screen
but pic quality very good: mr ed :
goto settings video and in there format change it

cheers