Pacino Update Daily Plz

Status
Not open for further replies.
bean said:
it's not just you, i have that problem too

Yeah it bugged me big time as well. So I dusted of my coding experience and editted up the movieplayer source.

Glad it's actually fixed the issues as I had no way to check it. Now for an image that has my code in to use it :)

cdh555 said:
Yeah it bugged me big time as well. So I dusted of my coding experience and editted up the movieplayer source.

Glad it's actually fixed the issues as I had no way to check it. Now for an image that has my code in to use it :)

Yep the coding was near perfect - just one typo lol. sexyjoe69er on the firmware site built the image and I saw it working so he passed me on the diffs :) Alongside cryogenic and cydine you're one of the only members to contribute source-wise to any image development in the UK... I'll try include your name somewhere in the credits for Oxygen v1.0

Oh yeah and sorry for spelling username wrong in other post ... must remember that its cDh555 lol.

Oh yeah and Rat just banned Vinney lol, for anyone that hasnt noticed :)

Any way you pm me that fix or maybe just the line that is wrong so I can update the guys over at the Tuxbox Board.

It seems the new movieplayer goes live soon and it would be a shame if they could not include your add on in there before ;-)

A lot of people are testing it at present

pt-1 said:
Any way you pm me that fix or maybe just the line that is wrong so I can update the guys over at the Tuxbox Board.

It seems the new movieplayer goes live soon and it would be a shame if they could not include your add on in there before ;-)

A lot of people are testing it at present

Have asked cdh555 to pass you on the files. Theres a slight error in his code and you will need to declare "emptyurl" but thats it :)

Ah I've just gone through my code and spoted where I'd made the mistake so it should be good now.

pt-1 I'll be in touch.

Rat said:
Im sorry u feel that way vinney,maybe in future u will keep ur thoughts to urself and ur mouth closed ;)
well said Rat :)

This thread is great plenty of up's and down's and nice one Rat he deserved it :Cheers:

the chapter is over now he has been banned i hope it sends a clear msg to those who profit from those who give time effort freely just for some1 else to make a few quid ......................

It might be worth closing this thread and starting again from scratch as this has gone far too off the original topic...

omfg i just looked back and saw him kicking off pmpl. My god i wish he was here. Did u guys know im an "internet warrior" /me pulls out his sword yehaaaa pmpl. Anyways sorry but it needed saying. I dont regret what i said coz i think in a way i was right so ets forget about it now hes banned end of eh =) :Cheers: p.s hes joining date is my bday not that im hinting *wink *wink* lol ;@)

sorry but dizzy is right its gone really off topic and nothing about the pacino or the dbox scene so its closed now

but its ok start again lets keep it on the topic lads please

closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back