Pace di4001N pin number

jayjandy

New Member ++
Reaction score
Hi Just obtained a pace di4001n,how do I change the pin number so I can change my settings, I do not have the current pin in order to change it. Is there any way of changing it through engineers guide perhaps

remove the lid and you will see a red jumper plug - pull that out for 10 seconds or so and refit it. boot the box into the eng menu and you will be able to enter the pin number manually. when done connect the cable feed and power the box. after it boots up you will be able to use the new pin number as you require.

Hi mate if you just pull the red jumper wont it wipe everything in the eng menu eg the netid? You would then have to reset the netid when doin this you can change ur pin.

The only reason i am askin this is because i have pulled the jumper b4 and i know through experience that it wipes everything so be carefull?

If it does wipe everythin us the netid funcard tut to replace all the lost info which is needed.

cheers

Mr p

With a 4001 box when u pull the red jumper it will erase the net id, frequency and pin. However this box auto sets its net id so when u enter your default frequency the net id will automatically change for ur area. And then just change pin.

When u change frequency & pin make sure after entering the new numbers u press services on the front of the box as this saves the values u entered. Otherwise they will just revert back to the old values.

cheers for all the advice, where do I find out what frequency I should be on

to find your current frequency look in the eng menu of the box before you pull the jumper.
as a rule unless your box has been transferred to a different netid location since it was first connected to stream from new it should not be a problem.

Back