pace box

B

bazalfawlty

i have pace box & it keeps sending my cards blank on ***sports3 2 & 1. got 2 original cards works fine on all other boxes + a gold card programmed with kelvar code.goes blank at around 10 - 12 p.m yorkshire area

well that seems a bit wierd to me you say you programmed the gold card with the kevlar code -- what version 1.2 or 1.3 -- not that it should make much difference but the old 1.2 never gave you film 4 :( but it could have something to do with it

also a friend of mine has a pace box and he has to reset the box (switch it off and on when it locks up) then it comes back ?????

but check your pbm package bitmap (this controlls the channels you view) because its easy to make a mistake.

if you have a programmer then download crows pbm in the downloads room it will let you see the pbm in full effect showing you how it works

but if any one with a pace could post the details or finds we can help you more :)

i also have a pace and my card does the same.on the same channels.

well it seems that it must be the software...

could anyone who has a pace box + programmer please try the new kevlar hex so we can see what the problem is :)

and could more people with pace box's please tell us your details like what software is on your card and what pbm --- if known

Hi I have a pace box+kevlar 1.3 using an Elvis no problems with it as of yet used it 2 weeks so maybe too early to tell but seems fine.
Please tho could some one tell me why the card expirey date is 31 Dec 2001 and when it will expire and how to update it as all sites I used to make this card r not working @ present
cheers
Werwolf :rolleyes: :D :(

Back