Owners manual + Trafficmaster

wavey123

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi all

I have a 2000(w) Vauxhall Vectra 2.5 CDX, ive not owned it long & when I bought it it didnt have the owners handbook, everything is pretty easy to suss out without the book except there is one button just above the the radio with a walking geeza with some semi circles in fron of him & it also has a red light ( which doesnt come on ) I have not idea what this button does ANY IDEAS? it doing my head in !!! LOL

Also

as with all vectra's it comes with Traffic Master Omega is there a code generator for this, not really keen on paying out the 30 squid for the 12 month licence !!! ( i know im a tight arse !!LOL)

Cheers

WaVeY: mr ed :

Helo mate

thanks for the reply ! Thats what I thought it was but I couldnt find any sensors on the back bumper also the light doesnt come on ! I'll try backing the car up as close as i can to something & then press the button a few times to see what happens !!

Thanks again

WaVeY

wavey123 said:
Helo mate

thanks for the reply ! Thats what I thought it was but I couldnt find any sensors on the back bumper also the light doesnt come on ! I'll try backing the car up as close as i can to something & then press the button a few times to see what happens !!

Thanks again

WaVeY
post a picture of it m8 and lll ask in the trade for u m8

It sounds more like the Alarm indicator to me.

O and is there a code generator for the Trafficmaster Oracle or is it a "remove chip and blow a new hex" job?

Back