owen to utd

I dont know how long you have been a Man U fan, but if you can remember back to when you lost Beckham it took you 4 years to get over that and I believe that Ronaldo has produced far more match winning performances for you than Beckham did.

We were building a side then which was young we could have taken the short term option and bougt experienced stars but we went for youth and invested time in Rooney, Ronaldo and to an extent Fletcher!

As for your bet you say "I have in fact stuck £100 on it so I will win a grand" your an unbelievably arrogant t**t who has more money then sense!

You should have spent that £100 wisely rather then blowing it as i am confident the bookies will laugh in your face come May!

your an unbelievably arrogant t**t who has more money then sense!

I know you have changed your name ronnie but you have been warned many times about getting carried away and going OTT, now stop the personal insults please m8, everyone is entitled to their own opinion and it wont always be the same as yours ;)

I know you have changed your name ronnie but you have been warned many times about getting carried away and going OTT, now stop the personal insults please m8, everyone is entitled to their own opinion and it wont always be the same as yours ;)

sorry mate me going ott again oops

and thats a FACT!

You don't even know what a fact is.

For your information it is an indisputable piece of evidence.

There may well be a more bitter (jamesyboys word not mine) Liverpool fan on this forum that just can't be arsed to play with you guys.

Any way you lot are boring me now so lets just say the proof will all be revealed in the next 12 months.

Do you not read too well?
The first line of my post say's that I have placed my bet with Skybet at 10/1.
I have in fact stuck £100 on it so I will win a grand

sorry, i missed that.

good luck....your gonna need it!

ive never been an owen fan but the more i think about it the more im lookin forward to seein him playin for us..hopefully he'll prove people wrong and myself.it would be good to have another andy cole and dwight yorke again..so hopefully rooney and him hit it off the same..

:Clap::Clap:

Ronaldo broke the world record yesterday when 80k people turned up to see the club reveal their latest star.

_46019641_bern466.jpg

It seems that one man and his dog turned up in the Old Trafford car park to welcome Owen.

_46009673_michaelowen_getty466.jpg

i would piss myself laughin if he went across there and done shite.what ever happened to ronaldinho. not heard bout him in the last year or 2.

i would piss myself laughin if he went across there and done shite.what ever happened to ronaldinho. not heard bout him in the last year or 2.

He wont he's still young and Ronaldinho (is at AC Milan I think) is past it so you cant really compare em. Ronnie is the best player in the world and will be the best player in Madrid's team. Just wonder though if he might get a bit girlie because of all the other superstars surrounding him (may have to put up with not being the center of attention for once).

He wont he's still young and Ronaldinho (is at AC Milan I think) is past it so you cant really compare em. Ronnie is the best player in the world and will be the best player in Madrid's team. Just wonder though if he might get a bit girlie because of all the other superstars surrounding him (may have to put up with not being the center of attention for once).

i know what your sayin but it could happen..as for ronaldinho.i know ronaldo is the better player nowadays but i dont think ronaldinho could ever be past it..i watched videos on you tube and ill always feel he was more skilled and better..just feel whats happened with movin to another team could happen to ronaldo and think it would be funny..cause he does need brung back down to this planet lol

OK I'm a LFC fan but the thing that strikes me as really odd about this whole thing is Owen is an Everton Supporter, yet he turned down a move to Everton before Man U had shown any public interest and his reason was he had to much respect for the Liverpool fans. LMFAO well IMO he's a two faced fooker for signing with Man U then lol I'd have rather seen him go to the Blue Sh!te than you Manc Ba$tards http://www.revolution-forums.com/images/smilies/****.gif

Anyway may Owen's career be as injury prone as it was last season lmao.

As for UTD finishing outside of the top 4, I can't see it myself personally but we can only hope lol.

You never know though UTD always seem to start the season off badly and work there way up, with a bad signing or 2 things might change.

But for all you Mancs it speaks volumes that you need to sign 2 ex Merseyside players how much does that great on yas
haha.gif

with SAF saying there will be no more signings this summer, I hope to God Owen finds some form for us...

you actually believe what SAF said no more signing

I am certain we have a player has been identified and probably we are in talks at the moment.

He said he wouldnt sell that mob a virus.........he sold them Ronaldo. He said Ronaldo would be here for 5 more seasons at least.........well we all know thats not true.
He said there'd be no departures or purchases........Tevez & Ronaldo gone; Owen, Valencia & Obertan in.

Word is, somebody he was hoping to get in, is now looking like it'll be January transfer. That's what I've seen elsewhere anyway. If I remember his name, I'll post back! Lol

Bah, the name is Adam Ljajic, or something like that. Never heard of him myself...

Word is, somebody he was hoping to get in, is now looking like it'll be January transfer. That's what I've seen elsewhere anyway. If I remember his name, I'll post back! Lol

Bah, the name is Adam Ljajic, or something like that. Never heard of him myself...

It is indeed Adem Ljajic, very good attacking winger and from what ive seen very similar to Kaka, uncomplicated , fast, strong and tall and a natural eye for a threaded through ball . He like's a 1-2 and seems to be a very intelligent player. Some clips of the lad in action from Youtube..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_UOcFAFJ3zw&feature=fvst]YouTube - Adem Ljajic part 1[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uAq3BzV9u6s&feature=fvst]YouTube - Adem Ljajic part 2[/ame]

I think he's only about 15 in those clips but is now in the U19's squad for Serbia and very highly rated. I havent heard anything but good things about this kid and Fergie's wing maybe the perfect place to develop his talent further.

Last edited:
Back