owen to utd

ruud36

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
michael owen signs 2 year contract at man utd:Clap:

micheal owen has agreed a 2 year contract at man utd.sir alex rang him up to meet him for breakfast and said would you consider a move to us.and of course he said i would be happy too!!!!!!!!:proud:sorry i put it on 2 threads but i could'nt believe it myself.being a utd fan and all!!!!!!

Last edited:
seems pretty silly to me, I hope fergie still signs another actusl decent, fit striker.

Yeah! He's fell on his feet. Instead of his arse, for a change!!:grayyawn:

Really shocked when I heard this earlier... Is he (Fergie) hoping Owen will be another Larsson type signing?

Seems odd to me. It's about 5 years too late for Owen IMO. His last few moves have been all about the money, instead of picking a club that suited his play and helped his career.

Mind you, Fergie always seems to pull off the odd decisions like this, so I'll not be surprised if turns out to be an inspired signing...!

I seem to recall Fergy saying "I dont want Michael Owen, I have got Ji Sung Park".

But if he revives Owen's career (who couldn't get into a Newcastle team that was getting relegated even though his mate was the manager) he might want to have a go at Lazarus next.

Ferguson is very shrewd ,he will be used minimally and i bet to great effect.
Great players work well in great teams and you watch Owen now he is back in decent team

Is fergie into horse racing by anychance could be a case of you scratch my back I will scratch yours

whatever it takes the win the premiership

in SAF we trust

I will come back to this post when you lot are slagging off Owen and Fergybecause you are out of the top 4 next year

lmao! u scousers man! we'll end up higher than u guys again next season......

micheal owen has agreed a 2 year contract at man utd.sir alex rang him up to meet him for breakfast and said would you consider a move to us.and of course he said i would be happy too!!!!!!!!:proud:sorry i put it on 2 threads but i could'nt believe it myself.being a utd fan and all!!!!!!

Having failed to compete with Real Madrid, Chelsea, and Man City in the transfer market its nice to see Man U getting their man ahead of the other 2 teams that were in for him.
Hull and Stoke

I will come back to this post when you lot are slagging off Owen and Fergybecause you are out of the top 4 next year

do you honestly believe man utd will finish outside the top four next season?

you got me shaking in my boots and i will concentrate the slagging of for the poo as in liver

Last edited:
Anybody think a cheeky wee fiver @ 20/1 (Coral) on Owen for EPL Top Goalscorer is worth a punt?
HH.

Back