owen to utd

Think nFergie will use him for his experiance to help some of the younger players coming up into the !st team aswell as playing him maybe in each game as a sub like posters have said Fergie is shrewd and a goal is a goal whoever sets or scores it.
Watch that space 2009-2010.:Clap:

Having failed to compete with Real Madrid, Chelsea, and Man City in the transfer market its nice to see Man U getting their man ahead of the other 2 teams that were in for him.
Hull and Stoke

deep down you seem a bit gutted to be honest

The more i think about this signing the more it makes sense, I thought Owen was in his early 30's but he's not he's still only 29. Fergie can rotate him and play when he's fully fit (at Newcastle they just got him out there and he got injured again). Utd will have the luxury of a deeper squad and I can see Fergie keeping him primed just like he does with Giggs. For 50 grand a week (which is peanuts in todays football terms) weve got a bargain and a proven goalscorer at every level. His goals to games ratio at Newcastle was still as good as anybody around it's just a question of injuries which if played mindfully can be avoided. Fergie knows what he's doing and im leaning towards liking this transfer very much indeed.

deep down you seem a bit gutted to be honest

lol. he's the most bitter liverpool fan ive seen on this forum

No langland, that isnt an insult just an observation before you jump down my throat.:banana:

do you honestly believe man utd will finish outside the top four next season?

Yes I do and I have got my money on at 10/1 with Skybet.

Man U have a lot to do to replace Ronaldo and Tevez.

Chelsea have not lost any significant players and I am sure that they will add one or 2 Ditto for LIverpool who have already added Glen Johnson and have another significant signing in the pipeline, Man City are going to be a force to be reckoned with as will Tottenham and Arsenal and Martin O Neil will have another go with Villa.

Are you so blind that you can not see that Man U finishing out of the top 4 is a possibilty.

Chelsea have not lost any significant players and I am sure that they will add one or 2 Ditto for LIverpool who have already added Glen Johnson and have another significant signing in the pipeline, Man City are going to be a force to be reckoned with as will Tottenham and Arsenal and Martin O Neil will have another go with Villa.

Are you so blind that you can not see that Man U finishing out of the top 4 is a possibilty.

^^^^^

He's not a well person

LOL.....i can't believe you actually believe that......when was the last time man utd finished outside the top four...forget that, outside the top three? (1991)

Even when chelsea spent billions and were stronger we were in the top three....same when arsenal had there time.......only time maybe when we will be in contention to drop out of the top 3, is when SAF retires.....thats a maybe.....but certainly not yet.

we could argue all day.....we will just have to wait and see....be interesting to see what odds the bookies will give you.

observe your life.your family will be greatfull in you spending as much time you do hating a great team :proud:

get real!

We are the champions and i believe we will win the title next year again!

We have lost great players before and Ronaldo is no exception! It will give our other players an opportunity to shine!

I'd be more worried about your team especially with that loopy manager of yours!

Someone told me sky sports were meant to have shown all the strikers in the leagues goals to chances ratio in the league last year who was number 1 Owen.Give him chances and he will score my prediction 25 goals next season for him

Wasn't shocked by this - but was surprised we didn't get him back on a free! I did laugh when he left Liverpol coz he wanted to win CL - Then that season we go and win it!
I've heard 20K a year for Owen's contract + incentives..... With the right supply and support(and fitness) I believe he will be back up there... SAF will still want another quality striker(Rooney yes - Berba No) and then play Owen from the Bench to keep him fit I believe...
He was injured too much at Newcastle and didn't have the support he requires.

Someone told me sky sports were meant to have shown all the strikers in the leagues goals to chances ratio in the league last year who was number 1 Owen.Give him chances and he will score my prediction 25 goals next season for him

Totesport will give you 6/5 for Owen to score 10 or more goals.
That most be like printing money for you

LOL.....i can't believe you actually believe that......when was the last time man utd finished outside the top four...forget that, outside the top three? (1991)

Even when chelsea spent billions and were stronger we were in the top three....same when arsenal had there time.......only time maybe when we will be in contention to drop out of the top 3, is when SAF retires.....thats a maybe.....but certainly not yet.

we could argue all day.....we will just have to wait and see....be interesting to see what odds the bookies will give you.

Do you not read too well?
The first line of my post say's that I have placed my bet with Skybet at 10/1.
I have in fact stuck £100 on it so I will win a grand

Good to know some people have that sort of money to waste these days

Perfect deal for Owen, just down the road now from his horse training facilities. Good of Utd to give him some pocket money!

get real!

We are the champions and i believe we will win the title next year again!

We have lost great players before and Ronaldo is no exception! It will give our other players an opportunity to shine!

I'd be more worried about your team especially with that loopy manager of yours!

I dont know how long you have been a Man U fan, but if you can remember back to when you lost Beckham it took you 4 years to get over that and I believe that Ronaldo has produced far more match winning performances for you than Beckham did.

I wouldnt write owen of just yet We might all get a supprise next season he had no service at all at newcastle he might pick up about 16 goals playing as a sub he will give the top players a rest during easy games.

The kid can still score goals thats a fact

Back