overly plump women and their summer wear

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by chelsea
oh its in the genes fat people say.......no it isn't!!! its greed

correct.

ask the 34stone girl on bbc3 last night. She said herself, there was no illness - she just likes to eat. There are a minority who do owe their weight to illness, but make no mistake - the vast majority of fat women are fat because they don't care enough about their weight to do anything about it!

The are many reasons why some people over eat - I would rather not make judgements about someone I don't know. We are all imperfect - thank God!

Lol, yeah dnt fall out. BUt it is unfair to be making comments about certain groups, just accept ppl for who and what they are! Leave them be!!!

We are all imperfect - thank God!

except me :proud: lol

one thing ive noticed on my journey through life so far is that 'large' girls are a lot more fun and outgoing than their 'i must make myself perfect for 4 hours before going out' friends, theyre also not as bitchy, backstabbing, gossiping, 2 faced or judgemental of you on first apperance, one of my friends motto is the bigger the better, and hes not shy about it either lol, but another of my friends say that its like riding a moped, fun on your own in the park, but you wouldnt want your mates to see lol

i have no opinion ;)

to be honest it all depends on how fat someone is that goes for everyone if there unable to function because of there weight then theres a problem but if there healthy and happy then people shouldnt be judged on it. ive met some fat girls who are happy being fat and enjoy life but ive also met some with serious chips on there shoulders.

to be honest it all depends on how fat someone is that goes for everyone if there unable to function because of there weight then theres a problem but if there healthy and happy then people shouldnt be judged on it. ive met some fat girls who are happy being fat and enjoy life but ive also met some with serious chips on there shoulders.

Everyone from the middle of page 2 seems to be completely missing the rant. The rant was not about big women in general, it's about big women who like to dress like women half their size. I'm not poking fun at people because of their weight, I'm stating my opinion on larger women who like to dress 3 or 4 sizes below their actual size.

this is the last Ill be saying on the matter,but watching closely
here is the last part of DW rules

Any member found making racist/religious and/or defamatory comments, inciting anger amongst members; thereby causing distress to them, or their families, WILL be banned.
defamatory
def·a·ma·tion (df-mshn)
n.
The act of defaming; calumny.
defaming
de·fame (d-fm)
tr.v. de·famed, de·fam·ing, de·fames
1. To damage the reputation, character, or good name of by slander or libel. See Synonyms at malign.
2. Archaic To disgrace.

calumny
cal·um·ny (klm-n)
n. pl. cal·um·nies
1. A false statement maliciously made to injure another's reputation.
2. The utterance of maliciously false statements; slander.

all in the rules,theres a difference between ranting and being rude and offensive

Rat, first of all, well done on the copy and paste. Secondly, respect for completely mis-interpreting the dictionary definitions. Every one of those words consider comments or remarks aimed at known individuals or groups - nowhere did i label anyone or direct the comments at an individual or group.

I don't think there was any real malice in this thread though I can understand the sensitvity of some.

Last edited:
ooo can i have my say pls ;)

firstly im a 10 stone size 12 waist and a very curvy and not a bad looker if i dont say so myself,
secondly jan 05 i was over 16 stone and a size 24 at that time i had a nice celtic tattoo at the base of my back and a very very nice rack lmao i was fun bubbly and out going i chose not to wear lycria cause i knew my size dictated what people thought of me i was more worried how people reacted to my weight rather than to how i dressed and i also knew i would look bloody stupid in a pair of "leggings" .
i didnt have the confidence to wear the clothes that all my skinny friends wore and covered up in black everything so have you ever thought of complimenting these overweight ladies they must be brimming with confidence to wear such items of clothing.
self confidence is something alot of people dont have (men and women) and when you lose all the confidence that you have it can take a very long time to regain it, so yes i completely understand that it can be a eye opener to see larger ladies in smaller clothes but come on guys they got guts and yeah fat girls have feelings to, they just need a little guidence on there shopping trips and a good friend to say hun that skirt dont go with ur arse not some bloke saying look at the state of that cause comments like that can hurt like shit and i speak from experience

RANT OVER lmao

Last edited:
firstly im a 10 stone size 12 waist and a very curvy and not a bad looker if i dont say so myself.

Hey baby. I think i'm in love.

firstly im a 10 stone size 12 waist and a very curvy and not a bad looker if i dont say so myself.

Hey baby. I think i'm in love.

lol me too, and i agree that "oversized" women shouldnt wear bikinis and let it all hang out its always been a nag of mine as sometimes their knickers...or thongs are so far up their arse that i have to cover my kids eyes i find it disgusting...sorry if ive offended anyone i dont usually judge people but when they make themselves stand out so much its hard not to say anything..when i say fat i mean peter kay, Michelle McManus, even rick waller fat not a little podgey

lol me too, and i agree that "oversized" women shouldnt wear bikinis and let it all hang out its always been a nag of mine as sometimes their knickers...or thongs are so far up their arse that i have to cover my kids eyes i find it disgusting...sorry if ive offended anyone i dont usually judge people but when they make themselves stand out so much its hard not to say anything..when i say fat i mean peter kay, Michelle McManus, even rick waller fat not a little podgey

don't knock michelle mcmanus. she's managed to get herself down to 13 stone! :FRIGHT:

There are things on this planet I dont like to see or hear but everyone has a right to freedom and not to be dictated to by some immature people with tunnel vision.This is without a doubt one of the most outragious rants I have ever read.Having a pop at others cause of thier weight lets hope as u age u dont turn into one of these people u hate so eh......

There are things on this planet I dont like to see or hear but everyone has a right to freedom and not to be dictated to by some immature people with tunnel vision.This is without a doubt one of the most outragious rants I have ever read.Having a pop at others cause of thier weight lets hope as u age u dont turn into one of these people u hate so eh......

well said hun :Clap:

I never had a pop at anyone over their weight. I stated my opinion on the style of dress adopted by larger members of society.

I don't think its the fact that a lady is built for comfort instead of speed thats the issue here. i think its people refuse to admit their true size and wear the right sized clothing. Ms Monroe was a size 16 but looked hot, because she didn't try squeezing into a 12. You cant fit a quilt in a pillowcase, but I know what I like to have on my bed on a cold night.

Discrimination.

I say dont discriminate, just take the piss out of everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back