Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

overly plump women and their summer wear

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m disabled and as a result getting slightly overweight, I don’t find fat people offensive, I do believe obesity is a valid vehicle for comedy re my previous post, ban the offenders allow the jokers. Bill :Cheers:

my missus put on loads of weight on a while back but she never would have worn half the stuff others wear i blame there mates for not being truthfull when there in the changing rooms buying the miniskirts but then there entitled to wear what they like

if there are so many lovely brides how can there be so many ugly wifes

big knickers rule ok! :banana:

Easiest solution
if you dont like what you see dont look
were all equal who cares if there happy good for them go for it that what life is all about
just my opinion were all entitled to that lol :BLOBBY: :banana: :BLOBBY:

I find this rant offensive and dont understand why its still here on the forum .Ranting about something is one thing being rude about peoples weight is another .I see also that only women were discussed does that mean that all men are perfect and not overweight I thinks not . Would this rant have been allowed go carry on if it was about the colour of a persons skin I dont think so. Also I wonder if these large ladies saw the person who put this rant in here would say about them maybe you are not large but im sure your not perfect either heres a comment for you ( people who throw stones should'nt live in glass houses) because those stones can become rocks and are thrown back. I care and have respect for other peoples and am really totally disgusted at this rant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back