Orange livebox, broadband ??

Dumpling

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hello to everybody on this wonderful webpage

Orange livebox, broadband ??

Can anybody tell me, what is the best package for 8 MB broadband
I am currently with BT broadband, and I'm thinking about going over two Orange livebox 8 MB

I was just wondering if anybody has experienced bad problem is with orange broadband >>>??

The reason why I'm leaving BT. It's a very long story, would rather not go into it !!

So is Orange, broadband, okay, or can anybody recommend a better ISP broadband provider

need input. I would appreciate it . :Boo: Thank you

PS, I know I've not been on the for a long time, well, been on and off, but I had a few problems in my life, which I would rather not comment on ><

The I'm glad this website is still up and running, keep up the good work

dannyboy

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
mate ive got it at my dads had a few teathing problems with it but its going like a dream the now i dont get the full 8 meg but it avrages about 5 its good with newsdemon and u get a 0845 number free to call over 100 countrys not had anyprobs with it yet and all for 1999 a month and no download restrctions cheers dannyboy

samag0

Inactive User
Reaction score
I use orange broadband at home. It runs without any problems. It was a nightmare setting it up though. That took about a month but has been up steady since then and I use it a lot for torrent stuff.

romunation

Inactive User
Reaction score
See if Be are available in your area. If they are i'd go with them as they offer cracking speeds.

AlanFAT

Inactive User
Reaction score
I've had the livebox for a while now.

It's been no trouble, every now and again I have to reset it though.
Just turn it onm and off, It has a litle trouble going thru my old router but not very often, good speeds thru newsgroup downloads too.

TEST